Ratings for Dr. Robert G. Nobles

Dr. Nobles, although kind, is extremely inattentive, hurried, and uninterested in why I'm even there. I only go in about one a year, but I literally only get about a minute with him and most of what I bring up is laughed/brushed off. In addition to that, most of my medical record shows no notes from my previous visits. That can be quite annoying when you have an ongoing problem. I will be switching my primary immediately.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

My wife and I have been seeing Dr. Nobles for over 15 years and would highly recommend him. HIs bedside manner is wonderful, staff is friendly and helpful and they are always willing to work me in for an appointment same day if we need it. Great office!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Would highly recommend Dr. Nobles and his staff! I've never had a doctor that will see me the same day when I'm sick, but Dr. Nobles will, even if his schedule is booked. I never have to spend too much time in the waiting room either. I truly appreciate that Dr. Nobles and his staff is considerate of my time... they are very professional and caring!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

Like previous comments, indifferent, rushed, didn't want to hear about my problems because I did not have insurance. Phone calls not returned in a timely manner or none at all. Gone to a new Internist, what a wonderful difference.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

Dr. Nobles has been my primary physician for many years. He does seem a little rushed during the visits. But, physicians all seem a little rushed. They do have many patients to care for and they need many patients to their business prosperous. What matters is that he knows the stuff. I was twice scared by physician friends on some symptoms and both time he quickly reached the correct diagnoses. I was cured both times.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2014

agreed as other reviews. Indifferent, uncaring, arrogant, yes. Didn't come close to identifing and resolving.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

I agree with the previous ratings of Dr. Nobles being to rushed and indifferent. He lacks compassion, seems uninterested in my ailments, and is arrogant when it comes to issues with weight. I have since switched to another Dr., especially after having him not follow through on issues I was having. After going to another Dr. I was diagnosed accordingly and receiving the help I needed. I do not like to bash anyone usually, but prefer to encourage others. But Dr. Robert Nobles is just not getting my endorsement today, or ever.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2013

Doctor mis diagnosed my wife three different times for pneumonia. cough would not go away, symptoms were there, another doctor made the diagnosis and advised of possible future problems due to length of illness. Doctor is often quick during exams and seems indifferent. I would not recommend him to anyone and have changed doctors. a chest x-ray could have cleared this all up, good thing the other doctor asked for it right away.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2009

Dr. Nobles has been my family Doctor for years. I left the city for 6 years and when I came back, I was excited to come back to his office and receive care from him. My family has been seeing him for over 10 years. He is very concerned and attentive. I have reccomended him to many of my friends and will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2008

Not particularly helpful. Visits or overly brief. I hardly have time to tell him what ails me and often forget mention symptoms or problems because he's done with me so quick. Exams are not thorough at all. He makes me feel like a part on an assembly line. Seems burned out or indifferent. Doesn't seem particularly concerned about my overall well being. Doesn't seem very up date on medical knowledge. He's o.k. with some problems, worthless on others. I'm looking for another doctor. I've already stayed with him for too long.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2007

Dr. Robert G. Nobles's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1982)