Ratings for Dr. Allan Dill

Dr.Dill was my doctor when I was a child living in Annapolis Royal. I then moved to Digby. He retired last year. So sad to hear. He looked after my grandmother/father..mother/father ..brother and many more family members. They were sad to see him go. Well I am glad to see that he has since came to Digby. We so desperately needed him. Thank you Dr. Dill you did not have to do this but you did. You are the best!!! I hope you keep practicing as long as you are in good health. Its hard to find a good doctor. Thanks again!!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

Dr. Dill was our family doctor for all the years he was in Annapolis. he saw us through the deaths of our parents and our daughter in law (as their doctor.) he also saw my husband and i through some scary health issues with the best care possible. HE CARED!He knew our family and our children and grandchildren and treated us as a unit using his knowledge of all to help! his office has always been run extremely well and we have absolutely nothing but good to comment about his time as our physician. Thank you Dr. Dill for all the years as our doctor. we sure miss you!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

Dr. Dill is a conscientious, caring, helpful individual. He has been my doctor for a number of years and he will be retiring in the spring. He will be greatly missed.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2008

Unwilling to examine an elderly female have problems and not willing to follow up. Needs to retire glad to hear that he is in April!!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2008

Dr. dill delivered me when I was born and now he is my children's dr as well...whom they adore and love going to "visit". He is very patient & kind and has great "bedside manner" which is very rare. His availibility to his patients is very rare these days & I will be sad to see him leave this profession.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2008

I have gone to Dr. Dill for many years. He makes good diagnoses and refers when it is appropriate. His punctuality and availability is rare among the doctors I have experienced but most certainly appreciated. MY only regret is that he is appropaching retirement age and I question that I will be able to find another doctor who will suit me as well.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2007

my family Dr. for years..Pleasant and compassionate man a credit to his profession will be sadly missed when he retires..

flag | Submitted May 1, 2007

Has been our family Dr. since Dr. Lawrence retired. Was very quick responding to some aliments our daughter had which in tern turned out to be IBC (Inflammatory Breast Cancer). Go her in the surgeon the next day. Was very helpful, concerned and compassionate with her until the end. Was a very informative with the family. Thank you Dr. Dill.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2007

Hmmm, is he still practicing? He was old in the late ,80s when we had him while living in Cornwallis. That said, he was terrific then and immediately picked up a hearing problem our son was having. That said, our son is a fine adult now but gee... Dr. Dill... time to chill isn't it!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2007

Very well liked, helpful, pleasant, gives home visits and after hours calls.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2007