Ratings for Dr. Nathaniel A. Keller

Dr. Keller is always very thorough. He takes the time to listen and knows his stuff. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

Dr. Keller was very friendly and knowledgable. I was worried about medication side effects but I left feeling better informed and comfortable with the treatment.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Dr. Keller listened to me and my family members. He explained everything to us and gave me the right medication. I thank him.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

for my first appt. kept getting rescheduled, 2 times. Not worth the wait for 3 months for a visit.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

Too busy to care for more than just the length of a session. Does not coordinate care with other treaters.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

Wow the staff here is beyond rude. I was going to book an appointment as a new patient but I would rather go elsewhere. I asked for them to verify if my insurance was covered and how much my co-payment would be. They asked for my name for some reason and I said I wasn't a patient there yet. The lady said "How am I suppposed to look you up then?" with a very nasty tone. I'm pretty confident that if I give you my insurance number you can call the company and ask. I ended up hanging up out of frustration and will not be returning. With the plethora of psychiatrists out there I am not in a position to have to put up with discourteous behavior.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2012

Extremely rude staff! There's one overweight lady and another lady with dark hair, both were extremely rude and flat-out disrespectful during my first visit. I was looking for help with my depression, but their attitude and general lack of manners was a huge turnoff. I had such a bad impression that by the time I got to the doctor, I didn't feel comfortable enough to express myself fully and let out what was truly bothering me. The doctor should hire genuinely caring, respectful receptionists, not two obnoxious ladies who are mad at the world for whatever reason and feel the need to take it out on their first-time patients. Doctor himself was ok, but didn't spend very much time with me. I left the office feeling like I had wasted my time and money; I actually felt even more depressed than when I entered because of the way I had been treated by the staff. Will not be returning, and I strongly advise all first-time patients to find another doctor.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2012

Dr. Keller is extremely knowledgeable, professional, and dedicated. He is an excellent listener and always spends sufficient time with me during our sessions. He has always responded to all my calls in a timely manner. I'm extremely grateful for how he has helped me through difficult times.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2011

Dr. spent only 30 minutes, and did not probe or have knowledge of patients illnesses. A big waste of time.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2010

Very nice Dr. He takes the time to listen to the patient and treats them with great respect and patience. His staffs are very helpfull too. He has changed my life after a long years of depression.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2007