Ratings for Dr. Kerri R. Scherer

When she delivered my daughter she was amazing. The atmosphere in the delivery room was calm. and relaxed.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013

I love dr scherer.. i met her while pregnant with my first child and she delivered my second. She is amazing she never makes me feel uncomfortable! She remembes my children by name and is the best dr i have ever met. I will never change gynecologist until she retires.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2012

Incredibly kind, considerate, intuned to all of health issues. She's sat with me for years at each check up asking about my life, family. All of the females go to her, she's delivered my grandchild. I've never had an OBGYN that was so interested in my well being and health and yet so down to earth and personable, very genuine Dr. and we're very fortunate to have her care for us.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

Hawthorne OBGYN doctors and staff are very professional and considerate people. I had complications with my first pregnancy. Throughout the time of my pregnancy, I saw all four of the OBGYN doctors at Hawthorne. I felt at ease not only because they explained everything to me, but they were consistent. It did not matter which doctor was on shift because they all said the same information. They always came in knowing the information so that I did not have to keep repeating myself. Dr. Scherer delivered my baby by an unplanned c-section. She was very kinda and assuring. Not only did she make sure I was as comfortable but that I understood what was happening before she did the surgery. She was very kind. I saw all four doctors through my stay at the hospital after delivery. I really appreciated their professionalism and making sure that I was well and not having complications after surgery. I am grateful to the staff at Hawthorne OBGYN!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2009

The absolute greatest doctor/surgeon I have ever had care for me. All of my friends and family are patients of hers now. After years of being misdiagnosed, she was a blessing for me. I will never be able to thank her enough for improving the quality of my life.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2009

She is kind and personable. Hard to find many docs today with such a great bed-side manor. I never felt she was rushing me out the door, as you sometimes feel. Her staff is organized and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2009

I wish I could select her as my regular doctor, but I'm only allowed to have her for OB. I saw Dr. Scherrer in an Emergency situation, I was pregnant with twins and was losing them. She was incredibly kind, caring, and I don't think I could have gotten thru the loss of my babies without her. I've hardly had any other doctor be so kind. I'll NEVER forget her. I later became pregnant with my 4th son and was crushed because I missed her being my delivering docter by a couple days! She is THAT Good.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2008

Dr. Scherer is callous and uninformed. I heard rave reviews. Until she misdiagnosed me, everything was fine. Then she turned into the worst doctor imaginable. Telling me in no uncertain terms that she has nothing to apologize for and she is well reviewed and like by her staff, I'm going to have to correct that. If something "happens" that is her fault, be prepared for name calling, lying and manipulation. After speaking on the behalf of the clinic, I'm forced to find an OB in my 3rd trimester that will take me this late, because she thought of me as a "liability". She also told me I had inappropriate behaviour for an adult because I didn't put my handbag down during a weigh in, and I should have "known better". She's condescending and frankly uninformed. I've done my reasearch and am NOW finding out that she isn't as great and loving as she leads everyone to believe.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2008

All of the women in my family have left former doctor's and are going to this Dr. Very smart, incredibly patient, caring, asks keys questions relating to other illnesses, always calls after tests, etc. Never wait more than 10-15 min. in exam room. Nurses speak highly of her at the hospital and her office, highly respected.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2007

Dr. Kerri R. Scherer's Credentials

• Bowman Gray School Of Medicine Of Wake Forest University (Grad. 1999)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Winston-Salem, NC