Ratings for Dr. Craig F. Zarling

worst of the worst. hurtful, forgetful, ego bigger than big. Mixes patients up. Never on time. Sad to say, patient beware. Wolf in sheeps clothing. He gets you to know you and exposes you to the hardest memories then refuse to tell you how to move beyond the wound.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

This doctor finds where you are most vulnerable, then when you do something he doesnt like, he attacks you in this vulnerable area. Then when you go off and freak out (cause he pushed you there) he says he wont see you again and also wont refer you to anyone. Snake like and machiavellian. Tread carefully with this guy.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Zarling for nearly 10 years off and on. He's always been the most respectful, yet helpful therapist I have ever encountered. And I will use him again if I need his wisdom.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2014

I've been seeing Dr. Zarling for about 4 years. He is non-judgemental and makes excellent insights into my situation. Other posters have said he leads with therapy instead of medication; in my case managing my medications is at the forefront of my treatment. This should go to show that he evaluates each patients' needs and tailors treatment as necessary. I've shown consistent improvement as I've been seeing him.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2008

Dr. Zarling was great. Leads with understanding and never with medication.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2008

I can't say enough about how helpful Dr. Zarling has been for me. He is extremely patient, thoughtful, and non-judgemental.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2008

Dr. Zarling was one of the best doctors I have ever seen. I was under his care for seven years and my life kept getting better and better. I currently live in Las Vegas and wish I could find a doctor one tenth as great as Dr. Zarling.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2007

Dr. Craig F. Zarling's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 1985)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal