Ratings for Dr. Mohammad I. Jamil

Very dangerous practice!!!! I am a health care provider who recently became very ill. I went to Dr. Jamil for help and did not get it. The entire practice is incompetent. The office staff is rude and does not assist patients or file paper work correctly or in a timely manor. They even hung up on me! The doctors don't return urgent phone calls either. I have MRSA and they gave me the wrong antibiotic and it gave me a severe allergic reaction. I called the office to get help - ha ha - and they did not call me back. I am changing docs and heading to Mexico for the right meds. They are incompetent. Dr Jamil could not even or would not even recognize the heart murmur I have. Plus, he also tried to tell me that my blood sugar levels were normal and okay when they were out of range and hyperglycemic. I have gotten no help and if I did not know better I would have been put in harms way as a result. BEWARE! I won't be surprised to find out that there is a law suit against them in the future.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2008

Dr. Jamil is very thorough and takes care of the whole patient as opposed to just treating symptoms. We love him!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2007

Dr. Mohammad I. Jamil's Credentials

• Farsi

• King Edward Med Coll, Univ Of Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Peoria, AZ