Ratings for Dr. Craig S. Feaster

This neurotic well-meaning man is a dangerously ignorant third-rater sadly getting worse by the year, in following the worst of the modern pharmacological psychiatric model. It's only thanks to the inner strength of my then-teenage son, wrongly diagnosed w/paranoid schizophrenia (it turned out my son was flushing his powerful meds throughout "therapy"), that he escaped relatively unscathed. Dr. Feaster responded to every honest attempt at communication from my son or me, by doubling and tripling his dosage of dangerous, ill-suited chemicals. Speaking as a trained clinical psychologist, I watched Dr. Feaster's terrifyingly misguided treatment in horror - having long given up on getting through to him, myself. Only later at a top university was my son fortunate enough to find a superb psychiatrist to see him an hour/week (the old model, so rarely affordable). Finally, he lost diagnosis, meds and Dr Feaster. Beware!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2010

Dr. Craig S. Feaster's Credentials

• Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Pacificare