Ratings for Dr. Dennis O. Wayne

docter wayne is a very good docter he helped me over come my mental ilness.. and gave me hope in the future for my kids

flag | Submitted February 9, 2012

Dr. Wayne never referred to me by my name. He was always at LEAST 45 minutes late. One of the therapists at MYCS actually told me that he rolls in an hour late almost everyday. I'm a pretty self-aware person, so I basically diagnosed myself and told Dr. Wayne what I thought I needed and he prescribed it to me. The thing is, I'm NOT educated in psychiatry and somewhat of a psychiatric hypochondriac. He ended up prescribing me three drugs that I absolutely did not need. I am grateful that he diagnosed me with one disorder that I never thought of. I realize that the psychiatry field has changed. Psychiatrists are for medication, not talk time. But Dr. Wayne just didn't seem to care at all. Not to mention he seemed drugged up at our last visit. He's fine if you live in the Mon Valley and have no insurance or are on county insurance, but if you have another choice GO ELSEWHERE.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2011

Dr. Dennis O. Wayne's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1969)

Healthnet