Ratings for Dr. Adam M. Roth

Dr Roth pulled me back from the brink of suicide. He has solved his punctuality problem...it has been well over a year since I have had to wait even 5 minutes.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

I do not recommend Dr. Roth. He had my daughter on the wrong medication. And she become very sick. We will be going to a new doctor.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Sure Dr. Roth has time issues. I do believe he and his assistant are working very hard to remedy this problem. Aside from that, Dr. Roth is a brilliant man. He has shown great patience with me for well over a decade. Honestly, he kept me alive. One great thing is that he offers his cell phone number, and patients can call with emergencies any time of day/night. Now how many doctors do that! One bad thing is that he does NOT accept insurance. Cash only. All in all, smart, personable, caring. I love Dr. Roth!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

This man has no sense of time, nor does he care if you wait up to 2 hours or more. He talks mostly about himself when in with you. He made me feel insignificant and did not help at all. Every time I went in he would change my medication, never really allowed time for them to work. This man truly loves himself and loves to hear himself talk endlessly.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

Dr. Roth is an awesome psychiatrist. He may run very late in appointments, but once you get in to see him he takes his time and cares a great deal about his patients. I have been seeing him for over ten years and I wouldn't be as stable as I am today if it werent for him. I had tried many docs before him and they can't even compare. I work in a psychiatric hospital also and the docs at my work cant even compare to how good Dr. Roth is.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

Dr. Roth is an egotistical know it all when in truth he is no smarter than any other psych out there, he has you waiting hours in his office which shows no respect at all. Trust me, DO NOT see Dr. Roth!!!!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2010

Dr.Roth is the greatest doctor.he i very knowledgeable,very supportive,makes himself available at all times.You usually have to wait long time pst your appointment time,because of emergencies that come up.It makes it all worth it once in his office.He will not let you go until all of your questions are answered.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2009

Dr Roth makes me feel like he actually cares and is really listening

flag | Submitted January 21, 2009

Almost 10 yrs ago I went to Dr Roth with classic ADD symptoms - he said I didnt have ADD and was a little rude and arrogant about it. Yrs later I saw a diff doc, was diagnosed and now receiving help. People make mistakes, I know. Guess Im still bitter about the arrogance and the wasted time.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2008

Wonderful doctor! Very knowledgeable, helpful, concerned, and compassionate. But...never, never on time, or even close to it! Highly recommend him, if you have the time to wait for him.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2007

Dr. Adam M. Roth's Credentials

• Mt Sinai Sch Of Med Of The City Univ Of Ny, New York Ny 10029 (Grad. 1982)

Assurant