Ratings for Dr. Jeremy Wood

I'm so happy that my dad has him for a specialist.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Great doctor! Unrushed, took time to explain everything, very personable!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

Very personable and easy to talk to. Takes the time to ensure you fully understand your condition and the implications.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

Am alive because of Dr. Wood & His TEAM. Thanks really doesn't seem enough.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

I was very impressed with Dr.Wood. He took the time to explain everything .His nurse was very helpfuland the receptionist were very pleasant.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2015

April 18th, it will be 3yrs. since Dr.Jeremy Wood(JW) performed my left posterior thorocotomy (I was 40). I am able to write this review and raise my 13 yr old daughter with my husband because of his skill and dedication he is incredible and a great embassador to his profession and his Hospital!!! Words cannot express the trust and confidence my family and I have in him-the 2nd part of my surgery is coming within the next 10 mos. or so if it wasn't going to be Dr.Wood on the other end of that scalpel I might be afraid. I Thank God for giving him the skills he has and for Dr.Wood being gracious enough to share them with someone like me!!!! Cathy Campbell (CC), Cape Breton,NS.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

His my Dads dr, who has saved him a few times.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

9 years after double bypass and artery in neck cleared,hubby is still as good as new...100 percent blood flow..

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013

My husband has an aortic aneurysm and our first visit to Dr Jeremy wood and his staff was December 21. He is just the nicest person : was caring, polite, unrushed and answered all our questions. His staff was equally nice. Thanks for a very good visit from D. and J. B. Thibodeau

flag | Submitted December 22, 2012

8 years ago today Dr Wood performed a quad heart bypass on me. Every time I look at my scar I thank my lucky stars he did the work. He took me on very short notice. (a couple of days) as I was so blocked many nurses have told me it's a wonder I lived. He has great and frank bedside manner, great choice for collecting material to repair the heart, assuring manner with post operation questions. I have experienced a few bad doctors but Jeremy Wood is probably the best surgeon anywhere.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2012