Ratings for Dr. Jeremy Wood

Very personable and easy to talk to. Takes the time to ensure you fully understand your condition and the implications.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

Am alive because of Dr. Wood & His TEAM. Thanks really doesn't seem enough.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

I was very impressed with Dr.Wood. He took the time to explain everything .His nurse was very helpfuland the receptionist were very pleasant.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2015

April 18th, it will be 3yrs. since Dr.Jeremy Wood(JW) performed my left posterior thorocotomy (I was 40). I am able to write this review and raise my 13 yr old daughter with my husband because of his skill and dedication he is incredible and a great embassador to his profession and his Hospital!!! Words cannot express the trust and confidence my family and I have in him-the 2nd part of my surgery is coming within the next 10 mos. or so if it wasn't going to be Dr.Wood on the other end of that scalpel I might be afraid. I Thank God for giving him the skills he has and for Dr.Wood being gracious enough to share them with someone like me!!!! Cathy Campbell (CC), Cape Breton,NS.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

His my Dads dr, who has saved him a few times.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

9 years after double bypass and artery in neck cleared,hubby is still as good as new...100 percent blood flow..

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013

My husband has an aortic aneurysm and our first visit to Dr Jeremy wood and his staff was December 21. He is just the nicest person : was caring, polite, unrushed and answered all our questions. His staff was equally nice. Thanks for a very good visit from D. and J. B. Thibodeau

flag | Submitted December 22, 2012

8 years ago today Dr Wood performed a quad heart bypass on me. Every time I look at my scar I thank my lucky stars he did the work. He took me on very short notice. (a couple of days) as I was so blocked many nurses have told me it's a wonder I lived. He has great and frank bedside manner, great choice for collecting material to repair the heart, assuring manner with post operation questions. I have experienced a few bad doctors but Jeremy Wood is probably the best surgeon anywhere.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2012

Dr. Wood is a kind compassionate young man who is obviously in the right field of work. Despite the very busy clinic setting he took time to explain my problem of a tension pneumothorax fully to me as he inserted my #14 French chest tube with out any anaesthetic. I was extremely grateful when this ordeal was over and he sent me home to the care of the visiting nurse.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2012

There is so much good to say about Dr Wood! He saved my husbands life..twice! Performing both thoracic and frontal open heart surgeries on him. Due to my husbands' being more complicated in nature, he took the extra care and time required to ensure the results were up to his exceptional standards! If we required any other cv surgery, his knowledge and skill set would have us begging him to perform again. I believe Dr Wood is truly commited to the physical and emotional well being of my entire family. Our family, friends and five children will be forever grateful.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2011