Ratings for Dr. Naureen Attiulah

It is a disservice to everyone when the doctor does not speak good English. A burdensome cost to the medical system. The health department should administer exams in English proficiency

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

It is a severe limitation when someone tries to practice psychiatry when they don't understand our culture, language, and education.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2010

I thought she was lovely. She was very thorough in assessing to my diagnosis. She answered every question I had. No complaints whatsoever. I would absolutely recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2009

Even seeing her every other week, she would have to ask me what medication I was taking and how much- she never looked at my records, I always had to remind her of facts. After 4 years I have come to realize that she has failed as my doctor. If she had simply had me go for normal blood work she would have discovered the auto-immune disease that was making me sick, rather than throw medication at me and give me false hope. Her bedside manner is cold and rushed.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2009

Dr. Naureen Attiulah's Credentials

• Aga Khan Med Coll, Aga Khan Univ, Karachi, Pakistan (Grad. 1994)

UPMC