You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Phillip M. Girard

I have been with the Dr. Girard since my daughter was in High School. She is in her thirty's now. I find the doctor to be caring, informative, and perfect for my needs. I have been to other doctors in the past, but when I found Dr. Girard, I refuse to see anyone else. I was put in the Hospital, and when I awoke Dr. Girard was by my bedside. That's a great physician!!!!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

The Doctor seems to over books his appointments so you are in the waiting room for 1-2 hours. They do not return calls or give you your own test results. It took several trys to accomplish this task. He repeated a test that I already had done 3 wks prior with the same conclusion as the other doctor. The sad part is I am still suffering.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2009

Dr. Girard has been treating me for several years and my son for a year. The office staff has been very friendly and assisted me with understanding co-ins, scheduling EEGs, and future appointments. Dr. Girard has been very helpful in managing my neuro needs, as well as my son's. He is very knowledgable in my disease and while alternatives are available, medication is the best route for me. However, not for my son, and he is supportive of that. He has been easy to work with because he respects my opinion reagarding treatment preferences.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2008

Staff is disorganized. Always runs an hour if not more late. Practices with his prescriptive pad at his side. He may be a specialist, however he does not heal the whole person. Sends you off on a scavenger hunt to find out the answers yourself. Phone calls rarely returned and is grouchy if you ever have an emergency after hours. Not a very good role model for his bedside manner. Room for improvement.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2007

Dr. Phillip M. Girard's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1975)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=51163'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.2

February 17, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=51163'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.5

February 5, 2014