Ratings for Dr. A. Drew K. Hall

I suffered with migraine headaches for years. I tried everything, medication, acupuncture, regular chiropractic to no avail. Dr. Hall's unique approach to health has totally changed my life! I would recommend anyone suffering with anything give this unique work a try!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2012

Dr Drew Hall saved my life, no doubt about it. I went to him almost three years ago, because I had a childhood neck injury that had caused my neck bones to press on my spinal cord for years, causing all sorts of body pain, numbness in my hands, insomnia, depression and anxiety, spinal degeneration ... you name it. I could hardly get out of bed, and didn't most of the time. I went to a half dozen MDs, but none could help me, and I just kept getting worse. That all changed after Dr Hall made a small, gentle adjustment where my atlas bone was askew. There was no twisting, cracking, or crunching, as with other chiropractors; just a small, targeted movement with his hands. But the results were SPECTACULAR. I felt immediate relief (within ten minutes). After that, my neck and spine healed themselves, and all Dr Hall did was to make sure the bones in my neck stayed where they were supposed to. Today, I'm sleeping nights, active days, and no longer depressed or anxious. Thanks Dr Hall!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012

After YEARS of going to ALL kinds of doctors, western, eastern, fringe, a friend told me about upper cervical chiro. I found Dr. Hall on the internet, and the results hae been nothing short of a miracle. I paid for 8 treatements (I think) up front, which was a bit daunting, but WORTH EVERY PENNY!! Now the only time I have pain is when I miss my appointments! I wish everyone could reap the benefits of this amazing treatment.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2011

Dr. Hall is not a traditional chiropractor - he is an upper cervical chiropractor and only adjusts the atlas and upper part of the neck using a very gentle technique (Blair method). He is a great guy and very caring. I had bad headaches and required much Ibuprofen. My headaches improved about 90% and my acid reflux problem went away!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2007

Dr. A. Drew K. Hall's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 1975)

Pacificare