Ratings for Dr. E Reyes

Years ago I had a huge uterus and some large fibroids taken out of me by Dr. Reyes. That was a huge relief but the suffering wasn't over. He had to leave the OR fast to catch a flight so I woke up in recovery to see his partner take over. In shock not to see Dr. Reyes and have him tell me everything went fine etc. When I seen him weeks later I bought him a bottle of wine (his favorite grape) so he told me thank you. Well, prior to the operation I was so thankful to have this surgery that he said he would except a bottle of wine. So I did so! I learned he was retiring and even congratulated him. Years later I needed a vaginal hysterectomy and bladder and colon wall repaired from having babies etc, A normal operation. It ended up done by Dr. Margel. He called in a bowel doctor and 11 surgeries later on me because I was such a mess from Dr. Reyes previous operation and only operation done to me. All I can say is I could've dies and Dr. Margel is the true hero, angel and I can't thank Dr. Margel enough as for Dr. Reyes if you aren't enjoying retirement these days it's probably from years of guilt, denial, you weasel!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

If he was ever late it was because he was busy giving each patient the attention she/they needed! From my prenatal care in late 2002 to my postnatal care end of 2012, delivering 2 of my 3 babies Dr. Reyes was the BEST! I only wish he hadn't just completed a 24 hour shift before I had to have my last by emergency C-section (I haven't forgotten the happy but exhausted look he had when seeing him that morning, finishing up the pesky paperwork), but he left me & my babe in good hands with Dr. Scheeres. Thank You Dr. Reyes for your years of excellent knowledge, quality care, & amazing dedication! Wishing you a long, happy, & healthy retirement!!! From the Wood family.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Dr Reyes was an Angel for us trough our four miscarriages to the birth of our Isabella. We miss you Doc. Liliana and Antonio

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Best Ob/Gyn ever. He was compassionate, forthright and knowledgeable. I heard he has retired to bad.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Best Dr for c-sections ..... Please come out of retirement.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

Best on ever to bad he has retired. He was a Dr that cared about patients right to the end of his career we need more Dr likechim

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

I had tried out a few gynos before getting referred to him. Saw him from age 22-26. Heard hes retired now unfortunately? He was amazing and very caring. Gentle and not creepy. Helped determine my period problems and I never felt rushed.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Amazing, knowledgable doctor who takes the time and care to listen. I have incredible trust in him and feel confident in his abilities. I was dealing with an incredibly sensitive topic, and he made me feel at ease and reassured me all the way through.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015

Amazing doctor. He delivered 3 of my 5 children and was my obstetrician for all five. Very knowledgeable, friendly and down to earth. At times it can be difficult to understand his accent however he is patient and doesn't mind repeating himself.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014