Dr. Seema Rathee

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Seema Rathee

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Rathee. She took the time to review my problem, all my treatments to date and came up with a plan that has been working for me. She is thorough, kind and professional. I would recommend her highly!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Rathee for about a year now and I couldn't say that I feel she's helped me. She is quite condescending as previously mentioned, she definitely doesn't listen and I don't feel my questions were properly answered at all. I won't be returning.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Rathee for many years, wonderful doc, highly recommend.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

The nicest and most knowledgeable doctor I have ever encountered. Dr. Rathee was my doctor since I was 4 years old, and I have always had the best experience with her. She is now in dermatology and I wish she still practised as a GP. She is the best!!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

Seemed okay at first but has a condescending side that comes out when you question her. My sister also thought she was nice and then boom - arrogance reared its ugly head. My husband said she handled him like a piece of meat. Glad we no longer use her.

Submitted March 30, 2016

Have been her patient for many years. She is kind and patient. Always has time to answer any questions you have.

Submitted August 22, 2014

She was my dermatologist a couple winters ago. I had an awful case of warts covering much of my foot and toes. It was very nasty, but she did not seem too phased- I suppose she has seen even worse. She was wonderful though. It took many weeks of scraping and freezing to cure. And they have not returned since. An excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

Dr. Rathee is a wonderful doctor. She is very busy for sure, but always takes the time to answer questions. The office is a very busy one and parking is sometimes a problem, but I have no complaint about Dr. Rathee!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2010

Without question, one of the worst doctors I've ever dealt with. Very curt manner and condescending whenever you question her decisions. I would not recommend her. My sister felt similarly about her, although her snootiness took longer to surface. As long as you regard her word as law, she is okay.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2010

Extremely pleasant and knowledgeable!!! Great bedside manner and patience. Has been treating my daughter's warts effectively.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2009

Dr. Seema Rathee's Credentials

• Cardiff University / Prifysgol Caerdydd (Grad. 2014)
  • Dalhousie University (Grad. 1990)