Ratings for Dr. Angela D. Harper

Fantastic! Highly Recommend Dr Harper! One of the best!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

I spent several years seeing another doctor before I found this one. She was able to properly diagnose me and get me on the right meds. She cares about what is going on in my life and spends time getting to know me too. Love her!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

I was seen by Dr Melanie Lobel while in Lexington Hospital after Brain surgery and found out she has no private practice only patients in Lexington Hospital. I have and continue to fight Cancer, Thyroid Disease, Accute Osteoporosis (DBD) Lupus, Fibromyalgia, ADHD, Anxiety/Panic Attacks, Depression, Hormone I'm balance, Extreme Fatigue/Sleep, Arthritis, No Muscle Mass, Feeding Tube, Asperating Silently, on and on ...I have and continue to fight trying to keep hope so I don't loose my will! I am though at a point I am tired of being tired and tired of hospitals and Drs? I just want for someone to fig out why I am so tired that is very frustrating and I can't even at times.make it to my Drs? I think it's time I find a Dr like Dr Lobel to try and help me get back to who I am and.wsnt to be so I can love up on my 9 Beautiful and Precious Grandchildren and live again! I have Medicare and Medicaid and on a fixed income just getting.ny but if you Dr Angela could help me I will find away so finance will not be hendering me and my future!!!I Believe! Cheryl Matthews/msclemsonbyogbelieves@gmail.com

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

I changed over to this Psychiatrist from someone else. I really like her. She does't just throw a prescription at you like my old doctor did. She talks to me and cares.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Dr. Harper has really helped me to get my medicines straightened out. I'm not anxious anymore and I stopped having panic attacks. She spends time with me and also does some counseling.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

Wonderful doctor! Really listens and cares. She always runs on time too which is a plus.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2016

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Very punctual, good bedside manner, knowledgeable regarding my condition; would recommend highly

flag | Submitted August 12, 2011

Because I refused to be hospitalized in the mental ward, Dr. Harper refused to treat me. I was in bad shape but would not have benefitted from hospitalization. When I arrived, I had to complete a lot of paperwork. I was totally out of it and just signed what they told me to sign. I had great insurance and although they knew they needed to get the visit pre-authorized, they didn't bother. So insurance wouldn't pay. They later said I signed something that said I was responsible for the bill no matter what. My husband had just moved out and I didn't even know how I was going to pay the mortgage. And they billed me $250 for a brief visit that resulted in no help and no treatment. I almost expected them not to charge me anything at all! But the bills keep coming. That was 2 and 1/2 years ago and they are still billing me. And that receptionist/office manager was a total b#@$&! Obviously they are very concerned about my mental and emotional health.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

Dr. Angela D. Harper's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)