Ratings for Dr. John M. Cappleman

Fantastic medical experience. Staff is without a doubt the most friendly and professional possible. The doctor is well known and highly regarded in the medical community.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

This office has the concept of service down pat. From my first phone call to the end of the visit I felt like family. When I had a issue after hours they contacted me promptly and courteously. All my questions are welcome and fully answered. The office is clean and convenient. I consider Dr Cappleman to be my advocate for good health!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2014

First "hands off" physical ever. No prostate or hernia exam. No checking any organs or lymphnodes. He ignored dealing with medical complaints I had and never checked anything for himself. No follow-up to out of limits lab results. His focus was not on the patient. This doctor can dangerous to your health if you have any problems. Go elsewhere.

Submitted July 11, 2012

great staff, love the new location, very personable. took his time with me and made sure all my questions were answered

flag | Submitted March 24, 2009

Extremely friendly staff, easy to make appt, took a few days for a new patient appt though. The doctor took his time with me and treated me as a person. Very thorough and personable.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2007

Dr. John M. Cappleman's Credentials

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Top Hospitals in Ocoee, FL