Ratings for Dr. Peter S. Harvey

Horrible. Condescending with a know it all attitude. Far better out there. Stay away.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Explained everything in detail! Great Bedside manner!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

Dr. Harvey has done MULTIPLE surgeries on both my husband and I, and i would HIGHLY recommend him, and use him again if necessary. He is extremely competent, very careful, and uses surgery as a last resort (as all surgeons should.) You could not ask for a more caring, interested Doctor who will do anything to alleviate your pain, and manage your condition. Wonderful bedside manner.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

My mom went to go see Peter Harvey for a sore hip. He told her that he has seen worse conditions on other people, and that my mom should live with it. Also, if her hip hurts to bad, she should walk with a cane. my mom is in her 60's, and is very healthy. She eats right, and exercises regularly. My mom will not be going back to see this lazy man. I would not recommend this wacko to no one. Do Not Waste Your Time With This Doctor. He does not care about his patients. He is very lucky I didn't go with my mom!!!! Steve M.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011

Great bedside manner, not a talented physician. Earned his degree outside of the country. Very quick to want to do surgery.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

Dr. Harvey is a wonderful doctor and he helped me to get back to walking with surgery. Once again I'm in need of help with my neck, back and hip. Needless to say I have made an appointment with this doctor whom is very caring and understanding. My name is April and I suggest Dr. Harvey.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

Very caring and interested in helping my arthritis. Has done 3 surgeries and all were successful. Would recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted April 13, 2010

After surgery on first my right and then my left knee only 4 weeks apart, I called his office for a perscription on wensday morning. It is now monday night and my husband has to go to the Morrow office to pick it up tomorrow at noon. Dr. Harvey is a wonderful man with a great sense of humor , but if you are in serious pain, you might want to look elsewhere. His office is not very interested in making sure their patients are comfortable.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2008

This doctor told me I had a spine problem,sent me to physical therapy, I went back with the problem told me I had fibrmyalgia- very very uncaring- not compassionate- staff did not follow through with orders from doctor referral- do not go if you want to be treated rude and without any feeling to your condition.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2007

Great doctor! Very caring with a wonderful bedside manner!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2007