Ratings for Dr. Christine Seidler

One of the Best Family Doctors i've ever visited. What such a knowledgeable Doctor is doing in such butt hole is another story. Mark L.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

My husband has been going to her his whole life. She is an awful doctor! Not only does she never listen to you, she has no idea what she's talking about. He hurt his back 10 years ago but she denied him any xrays, she said that he should quit smoking. She seems to think smoking is the route to all problems and is quite rude about it. My husband finally went to a chiropractor, he sent my husband for xrays right away and confirmed that my husband has had a fracture in his back and a pancaked disc for ten years plus a ton of infection along his spine. Seidler completely overlooked any problem because we're in our twenties so she thought my husband's angle was to get a pain killer prescription. Her prejudice could have cost my husband his ability to walk!! What kind of doctor does that?! I cannot stand when I doctor let's their beliefs interfere with their ability to help.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Dr doesnt seem to listen. just wants to perscribe pills instead of getting to the route of the problem. Takes too much time off and money is her main concern. People in South River need to speak to the medical board and have her replaced!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

Just was looking for her phone number to change appointment. Very compassionate Doctor

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

Not thorough doesn t believe in antibiotics, doesn t take swabs or vital signs when she should,when asked for antibiotics says she doesn t believe in them and leaves the office before you are finished

flag | Submitted May 11, 2010

Dr Seidler is very helpful for my personel well being.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2008

As a newcomer to Canada, having been here for 4 years I can compare to the UK's health care system. Yes it is free over there but they are overworked and overwhelmed in many respects. I have dealt with Christine Seidler through my husbands health probs, she is a GOOD doctor. She listens, admits if she does not have an answer and will ALWAYS research what she doesn't know. She DOES refer patients to other doctors if needed and sometimes in ANY surgery or medical center lapses occur.I have just signed up as a patient of DR.Seidler and am extremely happy with her. She is caring, compassionate and who cares if it is her first posting? Remember the old complaint of someone looking for a job? They want someone experienced but how am I supposed to get experience if no-one will give me a job. We all have to start somewhere and to be honest I think some people still seem to think that doctors should be God and know everything. She is a human being, a Doctor and a damned good one... MC

flag | Submitted April 19, 2007

Christine has to be one of the best doctors I have ever had. She really cares! She has had great quantities of patience as I have struggled through numerous health issues. Thank You Christine!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2007

Refused to give antibiotics (doesn t beleive in them tylenol will do the job)(or take swab causing patient to go into septic shock.Suffering stroke and vital organ failure,Spending weeks on life support.Just a thank you for all the therapy needed to over come the emotional trauma .

flag | Submitted March 13, 2007

I am very pleased with Dr. Seidler, she is caring and takes interest in your well being.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2007