Ratings for Dr. Larry M. Marcus

It is a shame that this doctor lacks compassion and empathy for his patients. He has the knowledge to be excellent but his attitude makes the visit extremely uncomfortable. Even members of his staff are uncomfortable working with him and expressed this outwardly.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2011

first visit was ok. seemed to listen. 2nd visit told me i was fine even though i have a past of almost losing my eyesight due to severe sphenoid infection. didn't listen at all to my concerns. basically told me he'll do an xray but knew he wouldn't see anything. i questioned the xray as my other dr did a ct scan (or mri?). now i'm upset b/c everything i read on the web states NOT to get an xray as it doesn't show the sphenoid sinus very well at all! i'm still in pain (headache) and have severe post nasal drip that he doesn't want to do anything about. according to him, i guess i'm just complaining about nothing! when i called for the xray results, they said i said i had trouble with the check area, and i said i never said that, i was worried about the sphenoid as it feels the same as the last time! ahhh! they also told me the opposite side was worse, i asked if they read the xray backwards! terrible bedside manner the 2nd visit. i will NOT go back.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2009

Dr. marcus is wonderful with my daughter. I find him to be wonderful. My daughter has gone to see him twice now. And both times we had a great experience. I recommend him to anyone who needs this kind of doctor.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2007

Was unwilling to listen to my concerns. Was rude, abrupt and unconcerned. No bed side manner what so ever. When he asked me a direct question, he would not allow me to answer. In addition made comments about my PCP that were unwarranted.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2007

Dr. Larry M. Marcus's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Centene