Ratings for Dr. Scott M. Burns

I was 6 minutes late when I called to find out where he was located and he said I had missed my appointment so would have to reschedule. He never did tell me where he was but I found it as I was backtracking. I stopped in and he said he tried to call me the day before and my phone was disconnected, which is isn't and asked me if I wanted to schedule another appt. I said I wasn't sure since this was the second appt made and now a third. He said well I guess you better find someone else.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2012

excellent listener, calm, intelligent, patient, insightful. He is an outstanding diagnostician with a gentle touch.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

He was not very helpful. If your problem is a general and basic neurological problem, he might be able to help you. If you have a complex problem that is not easily diagnosed, he does not seem to have the knowledge base, the inclination to do any research or the desire to go out of his way to figure it out.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2007

Dr. Scott M. Burns's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Centene