Ratings for Dr. Gary S. Hathaway

Removed my healthy organs. I have been back and forth in the hospital since.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Meet with Dr. Hathaway for my first appointment he was very nice, good listener, and seems to care. I wont lie surgery scares me to death, but i feel im in good hands and trust his judgement. I feel i have made the right choice in a surgeon. Will be going back for my follow up soon and this time l am more at ease. Amanda

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015

Dr Hathaway saved my life thank you I got to see my son graduate, marry, and will see his sister graduate from point park this year. If you ever need expert computer help call Paul Galasti, you told him when he only 18, that's how he could repay you, he is now 28. Thank you for my life sincerely Jan Galasti

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Very knowledgeable, and the most caring Dr I've ever had.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

Doctor Hathaway is attentive and knowledgeable. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

Doctor Hathaway is a blessing. I love his upbeat personality and his professionalism. Easy to talk to and a great listener.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2014

Did not meet his staff as my wife was rushed to the hospital with a golf ball sized tumor in her colon, Dr. Hathaway was the surgeon on call in the ER. He said we got him by luck of the draw, we feel God put him there that day for us! First and foremost Dr. Hathaway is an awesome person. He is sincere, courteous and has a great since of humor. Genuine. Medically, he spoke to us with confidence, knowledge and straight forward about the situation without being cold like many others. She will have to have another procedure in a few months and there is no one we trust more than Dr. Hathaway!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

Dr. H has done several surgeries for me and he is awesome! He has a wonderfully refreshing bedside manner! It is nice to have a doctor take the time with you like he does! His office staff is amazing as well.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2013

We were very satisfied with the surgery performed by Dr. Hathaway.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

Dr. Hathaway is an excellent doctor to be trusted. Very friendly with an excellent bedside manner. I would love to use/reccommend him again if needed, but only if there were some other location to see him at. His staff is very rude, both on the phone and in person.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2007

Dr. Gary S. Hathaway's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1988)