Ratings for Dr. M Aniol

Had Dr Aniol since he opened in 93 on falconbridge Road. I love the fact that when he comes in the room first thing he does is the hand shake. He listens to what you have to say then he will let you know is plan of action and if he's not sure will send to specialist. Yes sometimes I've seen the receptionist in a bad mood but it's not every time . Everyone has off days once in a while.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

I've been a patient for over 20 years. Always very helpful, happy, friendly, and knowledgeable. If there's an issue out of his experience level, he's happy to refer you to the right specialist. Listens and takes his patients seriously. Ive never felt annoying or neurotic for bringing up issues that turned out to be nothing. He's also excellent with my kids. Takes a while to get an appt because hes so busy but thats not his fault. 2 main receptionists are hit and miss. The wife is usually happy but the older lady can be abrupt. Overall excellent doctor and I'm grateful for him.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2017

Had this doctor since he first opened his practice on Falconbridge Road. In the beginning he was good and cared about the welfare of his patients. In the past few years, he has been sarcastic and very uncaring; make you feel like a neurotic wasting his precious time. He sat on many on the health issues I was having and almost crippled me. Will never forgive him for the last one. Dr. Aniol, one day you will be the one needing a doctor...I wish you a better doctor than you were to me.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

All staff are attentive, efficient and helpful. Dr. Aniol is attentive and works with you through any concerns.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

To get the worst out of the way, his reception is flat out rude and treat you like you're worthless and an idiot. There is a huge lack of confidentiality when arriving to the office. Your chart being left out on the edge of their desks for others to see. I had a nearby patient who was able to glance over to it once he heard my name called and then confronted me that he was just confirming that he heard the right name and wanted to know if I knew so and so with the same last name. The reception blatantly asks you what your appointment is for while being within arms reach of other patients ignoring the fact that some reasons might be personal or embarrassing. Wait times are average. Upon seeing the doctor, a good sense of humor is noticed and then it's right down to business. He doesn't waste any time. A little creepy but, that's probably just the mustache that he's had since the 80's. I have a hard time getting him to get referrals for services that I am interested in. I don't know how much of that is his fault but, his helpfulness seems limited at times. Overall, he seems to get the job done.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

Dr Aniol has been my family doctor for over 17 years. He takes the time to assess my needs/illness and addresses them in a professional and straight forward manner. His office staff are great as well. Very no nonsense and professional as they are in a very serious business. I personally, wouldn't want it any other way! I feel blessed he is my (and my family's) doctor. He really goes the extra mile. Thanks Dr. Mike!!!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

My family has been with Dr Mike since he opened his practice and he is great! It sometimes takes some time to get to see him but he has a big practice. He knows his stuff and fixes what ails you. Great with specialist referals as he directs you to the best ones available! Can't be beat!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

He is professional, smart and friendly doctor. His wife, is hot and cold, often cranky. The mother in law is consistently sweet. Takes a bit long to get an appointment but guess that is normal when you have so many patients. I think walk in clinics is best for immediate problems anyway.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

He's a logical person, doesn't panic and always starts small, then escalates, hes generally always in a good mood. I'd like to that Dr. Mike Aniol for all his help over the 20years i've been with him.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2014

He has been my doctor since I was a baby, he has always been caring and does really well when it comes to listening. I have no complaints. He's a great GP.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2014