Ratings for Dr. Craig B. Wiener

I have been a patient for three years. Dr. Wiener is very diligent At my annual this year he asked how I felt in general, which resulted in my revealing that I actually did not feel well, although my gynecological health felt fine. As a result I attended to the other medical needs. He is a wonderful doctor. As far as not remembering patients, doctors see alot of people. Its a sign of a busy practice. I do not take offense when any doctor does not remember me. I do not see them that often.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

I used to truly enjoy going to Dr. Weiner's office, but will not be a patient much longer. First, his staff have become worse and worse. They are rude, unprofessional and not willing to help or look into things. They never call back, but cal you many times to cancel your appointment. Dr. Weiner also orders VERY expensive tests "routine blood work" that are NOT covered by insurance. Expect a very hefty bill. Also, if you need a prescription refill or appointment, forget about it. He'll see you sometime in the next two months and will be very late to your appointment at that. Very disappointing overall..and continues to get worse. Will be finding a new Dr. asap.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

I really do like Dr. Weiner, but my last few years there tell me his client load is too much. I have to schedule my annual visit 3-4 months in advance. And getting a hold of someone for a prescription refill is like falling down the rabbit hole. I know it takes three voicemail messages before I will get anyone to call me back. That's a shame. Too bad he does not seem to know that his poor quality staff will be the end of his practice.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Dr Weiner is very kind in the exam room. He only repeats what is on your chart and forgets things about you that he has suggested. Always in a rush and he does not return phone calls unless they are an emergency. Who wants a doctor like that?

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

Totally satisfied with Docter Weiner truly amazing docter who cares about his patient health.He is a very postive person who wants his patients to be well

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

I am waiting in their office right now and the staff is horrific! Dr. Weiner knows who I am when I am here but during my pregnancy his bedside manner was horrific but nothing BEATS how rude, incompetent and downright ignorant his staff are! I would stay away! I agree with the comments regarding the office manager and the rest of the staff. Dr. Weiner is not exceptional so he is certainly not worth the headache frustration dealing with his horrific staff. I am waiting for blood result but once I get them I am done; I will be looking for a new OBGYN. These folks are disgusting and treat their patients like they are dealing with an assembly line. Stay Away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Dr. Wiener was ok when I started to see him about 5 years ago. Most of his staff members were ok , now they have all new people and they are not very helpful, but his nurse/office manager is terrible! She gets very upset and short when you ask her questions and likes to make up her own rules! Now they have this silly rule that you can not receive any labs/test results from them via fax, says it violates the HIPPA law! I am in the medical field and I know that that statement is false! When you sign a medical release you can have your records shipped to mars if you'd like!!!!! His staff finds a way to make everything difficult!. Dr. Weiner sometimes doesn't remembers who I am and I have to explain my history to him. And he is always in a rush!!!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

I have been a patient of DR. Craig's for 17 years!!! He is truly a caring and amazing doctor. In a age when Computer records take over entire exams... Dr. Craig has NEVER lost the personal touch. Sometimes the office is a zoo., but he Always takes time with me. He was the only Doctor after many who actually diagnosed my condition. I would highly recommend him without reservations.. By the way love his new office and all new staff. They are the best.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

I hate to say it but I agree with a lot of the comments about Dr. Craig. I've been a patient of his for 10 years. I thought he was the greatest doctor ever!! I put up with his staff over the years because of how much I admired him and trusted him...but lately? I go in after seeing him a month before and he has NO idea why I am there or who I am and have to explain myself? It's like he doesn't care any more or has early onset dementia?? Also, has anyone been taking the LUPRON shot for endometreosis?? I was told there were not many side effects only to find out it was all a lie! I've been to so many medical doctors with so many ailments only to find out the shot that he ONLY recommends for endo is what has been giving me debilitating symptoms. And recently found out it is used to treat prostate cancer in men! It would have been nice to have been given the entire scoop on the drug before it nearly crippled my body. Here is the governements description of Lupron: it's a Gonadotropin-Releasing Hormone Analog/Agonist (GnRH); these drugs shut down the pituitary gland, thereby reducing the amount of testosterone produced by men, and estrogen produced by women. For women, this causes the rapid and artificial onset of menopause – potentially with incapacitating and long-lasting effects. Lupron® is a hazardous drug with side-effects that can last for weeks or months after the drug is discontinued, but do the women taking it know that? It’s not clear how much patients are being informed about Lupron®’s risks – certainly some people might decide that the drug’s harmful effects outweigh the potential benefits. Women who have experienced adverse events are encouraged to report them to the FDA by contacting MedWatch at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/report/consumer/consumer.htm.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

Office staff is rude and they charge a ridiculous amount of money to retain a copy of your own medical records!!!!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Dr. Craig B. Wiener's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (Grad. 1988)

Amerigroup