Ratings for Dr. Bryan Williams

He has had been my doctor since I was 12. I grew up with him. If he didn't know about something he would be accurate and fix any problem. He was more than just a doctor he was a friend. He is highly missed in our community.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

Unfortunately Dr. Williams had his license revoked last year. He was a dedicated and excellent physician to our northern community for 22 years. He was frequently on call and very dedicated to his patients and our community in general. He should still be practicing as our community is the real victim of him losing his licence. There is no justice in this situation.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

This very personable doctor has saved my sister's life more than once. His kindness and dedication to her gave her the will to live more than once. He is human, and to error is human, and if you are without sin, then go ahead and cast the first stone. His punishment from the medical board is way...way overboard as far as I'm concerned. It always takes 2 to do and not just one person should be punished for something that may have been consentual? Again, my sister is still very ill, and now knowing that her doctor cannot practice anymore is very, very devastating to her...and she still has many hurdles to overcome, and how will she do this without her doctor? we are afraid for her now because of this stupidity. No one certainly had to tie this person down to do as they said was done... which women in her right mind, and single, would say no to such a gorgeous man...but furthermore, Mattawsa is loosing a great doctor as far as I'm concerned, because of stupidity, it takes 2 to do!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2012

Dr Williams has been my family doctor for 11 years. I like having him as a doctor. He is very busy (but what Mattawa doctor isn't) but he took the time to regularly see me and my newborn when we had some issues right after she was born. His staff is great; I always enjoy talking Doreen and Stacey when I go in and Leena is super nice and can always find time to squeeze you in. Thanks for everything.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

Myself and my family have only been seen by Dr. Williams in the ER. Excellent bed-side manner. Found him to be both helpful and professional each time. Would be happy to be seen by him again.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2009

Dr. Williams has been my family physician for as long as I can remember. I have had a few run-ins with him in the past due to his unprofessionalism, but he has always been very apologetic. He has had alot of personal problems in the past that have affected his practice, but I think he has done very well for himself, considering. If I was to say anything negative about him, it would be that he does not submit important reports and documents on a timely fashion. I realize he runs a busy practice, but we pay for these documents to be filled out, we shouldn't have to wait for months!!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2008

I really like Dr. Williams as my family doctor. He's not scared to say that he doesn't know what is wrong with you and he will refer you to somebody else. He takes the time and talk to you.I hope you will stay in Mattawa.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2008

He was my mother and my brother's doctor. My mother felt that she wasn't given nearly enough time in his office. She felt that she wasn't taken seriously because he never asked what her symptoms were. He associated her complaints to her age. She eventually went to another doctor who diagnosed her hypertension. My brother felt that he wasn't heard as well. He died of cancer after being diagnosed a few months earlier.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2008

I have been a patient of Dr. Williams for 16 years has been very helpful and caring never had a problem when my husband past away he was the one who sat and held my hand and listened he is a good Doctor so don't judge him we all have problems...

flag | Submitted April 22, 2007

caring considerate compassionate family very important to him tells it like it is. short tempered but working on it.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2007

Dr. Bryan Williams's Credentials

• Blue Cross And Blue Shield - Bluecard Ppo
  • Medicare (General)
Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)

Top Hospitals in Mattawa, ON