Ratings for Dr. Bryan Williams

This man is a se*ual predator as well as a well known misogynist and drug dealer. I have first hand knowledge of this as a witness and I can no longer keep this to myself. No one wants to mention the abuse his wife endured well she was here as well as the abuse of other women that were entrusted to him with their mental health. He tends to prey upon the mentally unstable as he is adept at "getting into their heads" and manipulating them while they are vulnerable. Although many of his victims were afraid to come forward as they were married or afraid of speaking out in a small community - they are still out there. There is a trail of women that this man has used his medical license to prey upon and he will never stop. He has a history of physical, mental and sexual abuse and it was justice when the victim he shared with his partner - Dr. Clint Redhead - was brave enough to come forward and try to protect him from harming anyone in future. There is no excuse for sleeping with a patient. If a physician needs to be told this, he is not in possession of the mental faculty, ethics and morals required to be a doctor. Patients are vulnerable - a doctor that slips up even once and forgets the power dynamic that is in place has no place being a doctor. The removal of his license for his se* crimes was the best thing that could have happened to the small community that he has created such havoc in. He should never be able to practice again for the safety of the public. And I agree with the other comments whole heartedly - the best place for this man is behind bars. He doesn't deserve the obligatory "1 star" required to post on this site.. It is in the best interest of the public to keep him from ever practicing again - he is not safe.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Hey went in to the hospital to see the Dr. on call & guess who came working in behind the NEW Dr. it the biggest A__HOLE that use to be a Dr. it was Williams he came in & I shipped him out faster then he came in I refused him to be in that ROOM with the NEW Dr. So look out for the A__HOLE that still thinks he's a Dr. ..... He NEEDS TO BE BAND FROM ALL HOSPITALS IN THE WORLD ... He is the that said my husband had Bronchitis & END UP DIEING FROM THIS A__HOLE that thinks he's a Dr. This HOSPITAL NEEDS TO WAKE & KICK HIS A_S TO TIMBUCK TWO & he can stay there...

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

it's too bad that no one knew about him recording his serial encounters with the weak women he preyed on and uploaded the videos on port sites these women might be weak but they deserve respect they have children and families ... it's only time

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

Towns biggest oxy dealer. Sexual deviant. . . You need jail. Not just a license revoke. He also should have made the news as Tim Smith's partner and that whole fiasco.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

This doctor in not fit to treat animals never mind people. His arrogance and his need to be right even though symptons are apparent and then ignored is beyond my realm of acceptance.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2014

It should that Dr. Bryan Williams should never ever be able to practice in his ( LIFE TIME ANY WHERE ) in the WORLD....

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

Dr. Bryan Williams should be able to practice ever again for the ( REST OF HIS LIFE ) .. My husband was in the hospital & he tried to talk but all he could do is cough so Williams said that he had bronchitis which I knew that he did not have this so I told him to tell Williams that it was not that & so find out what he had but Williams just gave my husband cough syrup & said that it was bronchitis until I told he that he better send my husband to North Bay Hospital & find out what it was causing my husband from not be able to talk & just cough constantly.. I knew it was not bronchitis then he finally sent him there & came back with the news that it was not defiantly not bronchitis it was a tumor in the breathing pipe & it was cancer so then Williams called me up & told me & I said funny bronchitis ah Dr. ..He is such an ( A_ _ HOLE ) . He needs to be band from Doctoring for ( LIFE ) & for where he goes to live. Any body that thinks that he is good has to be on ( Marjorie ) we do not need those kind of Dr. anywhere .. Plus he does not have any bed side manners ... It 's just the 1st. time that he got caught & published..

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

He has had been my doctor since I was 12. I grew up with him. If he didn't know about something he would be accurate and fix any problem. He was more than just a doctor he was a friend. He is highly missed in our community.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

Unfortunately Dr. Williams had his license revoked last year. He was a dedicated and excellent physician to our northern community for 22 years. He was frequently on call and very dedicated to his patients and our community in general. He should still be practicing as our community is the real victim of him losing his licence. There is no justice in this situation.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

This doctor has had his license revoked by the board for sexual misconduct. It seems his partnering doctor (Redhead) in the same office was having it with the same patient. Read the article here. http://www.nugget.ca/2012/06/11/mattawa-doctors-licence-revoked-for-sexually-abusing-patient-updated

flag | Submitted August 27, 2012