Ratings for Dr. Jane R. Weinberg

Wil go above and beyond! Cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

0 STARS. Worst doctor I have ever experienced in my entire life. The staff is rude, you will wait a long time, and your condition will not be treated properly. She does not listen to patients and it becomes clear that she only wants money. STAY AWAY.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

I would have given her a zero if I could. Weinberg is all over the place. She cannot remember what was said 4 weeks ago. Her fav opening is ok catch me up. She doesn't always take notes and is clueless regarding computers. I have health issues I canno help. I quit going to get because I found myself in her little front waiting room with drug addicts. I even showed up for my appt one time only to walk in on her rexeptionist coloring her hair. Yep I'm telling the truth

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

I would have given this lady zero stars if I could. She has to be at least 70+ but apparently her main focus is illegal drugies! Why is she taking patients and mixing appointments with them?

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Dr Wineberg acted concerned for my wellness, but her actions were limited to listening only. The failure to follow thru with a referral cost me my health for years. I do not recommend this doctor. She is interested in her asian boyfriend not her patients!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2010

I Have seen 4 different doctors of psychiatry and she is the best. She has been my doctor for 12 years. I have referred over 25 adults to her and have never had a bad comment except she is never on time followed by --" but when she is with me I get all the time I need--She is worth the wait!!" I would recommend anyone to her with total confidence. She is one of the few that i know is in this profession because of her compassion and desire to see her clients find a better life as a psychologically healthy person. Several of the people that I have referred could not pay and she never backed away.---A TRULY GOOD PHYSICIAN

flag | Submitted August 4, 2008

Dr. Jane R. Weinberg's Credentials

• Univ Of Pa Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19104 (Grad. 1973)