Ratings for Dr. Jack L. Koch

Dr. Koch has been critical in helping me overcome a serious eating disorder. He is compassionate and caring.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012

I have seen Dr. Koch for several appointments (probably 15 or more.) I can honestly say that he has never once been more than 3-5 minutes late for an appointment and usually he is right on time. He always seems genuinely happy to see me and talk with me about things. It is fairly easy to get an appointment with him without having to wait for weeks. His office staff is nice and helpful, although sometimes you have to leave a message with the secretary and she will call you back. I have been very pleased with my experience overall, and would recommend Dr. Koch to adults and adults with children needing psychiatric care. I think he is pretty top-notch!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2010

Dr. Koch is very thorough. He takes the time to listen to you talk about what's going on in your life and doesn't just write out a rx for you and send you on your way. He also tries to explain how a certain medication may help you feel better. He seems to be genuinely interested in helping.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2009