Ratings for Dr. Priscilla Sierk

It took years of therapy to undo the trauma Dr. Sierk inflicted.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

I’ve been troubled for some time by the treatment I received by Dr. Sierk. For years I had no problem with her, but that was also when my mental health was stable. When it took a turn for the worse was when the relationship between her and I became incredibly strained. From reading various reviews on different sites this seems to be the case for several of her patients. I find it interesting that I too was having a panic attack in her lobby prior to walking into her office and I received virtually the same treatment as another person stated in the reviews. Dr. Sierk seems to only want to treat patients that have been diagnosed with a mental illness and have no problems. In a strange way, I’ve come to feel as if she wants her office to be one where the mentally ill come in every three months like cattle for our checkups, sit on her couch and are expected to tell her everything is okay so she can then write us our prescriptions. It is when things go wrong for us for extended periods of time that she begins to chastise us like children for having a mental illness. Words cannot describe how happy I am to now have a different doctor. To anyone considering her, please, seek help elsewhere.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2015

I left this office in tears feeling like my disease had just had me labeled and criticized. Dr. Sierk is cold and has no empathy for her patients. I was having a bad day with her receptionist who is my far the worst at what she does and also lacks empathy or compassion for the mentally ill. I began to hyperventilate as I waited to see the Dr. and once she came out she refused to see be but for 2 minutes to discuss the fact that I was out of ALL medication but all she did was make me look like my disease! Crazy, unstable, mean, manic and depressive. My mother even asked if the Dr. could take my blood pressure because I was so dizzy from everything going on, and the Dr., the one with the DEGREE! WHO IS TRAINED IN HOW TO HANDLE PATIENTS WITH THESE TYPES OF ILLNESSES, ROLLED HER EYES AT MY MOTHER as though she didn't have time to check my pressure. She then said "I guess" after I told her she was supposed to be my doctor and care about my health! In no way should this woman even have a license, and her staff the black receptionist was nothing but rude, un-empathetic, emotionless and even laughed at me over the phone when I was opening up to her about why I needed to see the Dr. so bad. Laughed at me!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Dr. Sierk is fantastic. Her compassion and knowledge are just what I need. She actually reaches out in times of teouble AND goes out of her way to be sure she's done all she can to assist. Insurance papers, letters to other doctors, setting up therapy, etc. I would be lost without her. New patient appointments book far out but that's because she takes such good care of existing patients she gives us priority...as she should.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2015

I was a bit skeptical after my first session with Dr. Sierk, however that changed after a few visits. She explains the medications she's putting me on and what to expect from them. She is very caring and has checked in with me to see how I was doing during a rough patch. I have complete trust in her and am grateful for her kindness and knowledge of psychiatry.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2013

Dr Sierk is very good at what she does and is very upfront. Give her complete honesty and she will give you excellent care and attention. If you are truly willing and wanting to help yourself, she is the right "specialist".

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

This is not a doctor that cares about new patients. Cares only about charging them $300, and offers no last minute appointments when needed.

Submitted April 8, 2013

flag | Submitted November 23, 2010

Dr. Priscilla Sierk's Credentials

• Western U Hlt Sci Col Osteo Med Of The Pacific, Pomona Ca 91766 (Grad. 1999)

GHI