Ratings for Dr. Michele Lafond

Outstanding. My years old allergies gone. Great improvement to my daughter's asthma.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Unfortunately, she was not very helpful, it was waste of time and money for me.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

After years of pain (IBS) and researches, doctor visits and a lot of unnecessary medication, I met Michelle. She asked me to try different remedies and after 2 visits I found a homeopathic remedy which suits me and makes my life beautiful again. She puts accent on vitamins and supplements for the body to be able to heal, not on medication, like our doctors do. She saw my husband who has asthma and his general condition improved after the first visit. She is also able to detect food intolerances, which is a very important step when we have important health problems.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2012

I found Dr. Lafond very thorough and helpful. She was able to help me with health issues where my own family doctor could not. Dr. Lafond takes the time to listen to you, and asks questions. I am very satisfied being under her care and would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a good naturopath doctor.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2012

Very good listener, not like our usual doctors, who are sucking the blood out of our health system, and hardly spend more than a minute of their attention span to listen to us. My experience with her seeing my 4 years old was wonderful. Every visit she throughly examined her symptoms, and gave the right medicines. I have never seen a doctor capable of extracting so much information out of a 4 year old. Try this with our health system crook doctors, who other than wasting hours of your precious time, end up prescribing same old antibiotics, Tylenol/Advil and Multivitamins, things you can figure out yourself without spending 10 years studying medicine and many more years practicing it.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

she really listens and is not ready to overprescribe remedies. she is also willing to experiment with what works best for individuals and knows her medications well. both my kids and i see her.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2008

The more clues you give her the better she able to help. Good job!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2007

Dr. Michele Lafond's Credentials

• Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine (Grad. 1993)

AARP