Ratings for Dr. Thomas Crichton

Hurt my back at work a few years ago and it hasnt been better since so i went and saw him and he told me to get an xray. When the results came back i asked if there was anything we can do to help the issue because i get pains almost every day and he told me it was just general wear and tear. A 20 year old with back pains everyday... So i got a copy of the xray and went and seen another doctor and they notice some miss placed disks in my spine.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

Top notch care. Strong Patient advocate. Empathy for patient and fully electronic patient notes and office management. He is the best doctor in Sudbury! I want to steal his play list from the music he plays in his personal office that you can just barely hear from patient rooms

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Dr. Crichton has been our doctor for the past 1 5 years. I have always found the staff to be helpful and pleasant, the wait time is never long and have even had Dr. Crichton apologize once for being a little longer than usual. He is a very knowledgeable doctor. and very approchable. He listens when you talk and gives answers to questions asked. He did not hesitate to refer me to a specialist when needed.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

Has been my Dr for a long time. Very helpful and understanding. Set me for many tests over the years to have cancer screening and different things done.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Dr.Crichton has been my family physician for many years, he is funny and kind and he is open to my suggestions to assure my mind is at ease, he is not a pill pusher and I feel like he encourages living a healthy active lifestyle. His entire staff is wonderful, if your appointment is at 10am, you are seen at 10am! I will be lost when he retires

flag | Submitted February 27, 2016

he is very kind and always understanding with me and my children

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

Not a caring doctor. You feel like you are wasting his time. Beside, after years with one issue, he told me to see a naturopath. Another doctor cured me at the first visit. I will see the nurse practitioner from now on.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

The coldest doctor I have ever come across. He missed cancer in a family friend and he has awful bedside manner. A doctor stuck in his ways who is putting people's lives at risk.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2015

As a health care professional, I am not impressed with a DR who refuses to sign medical forms for his patients because he says that other medical professionals should do it. This puts his patients and ours in difficulty and causes hardship and delays in care, because now they have to go to a walk in clinic to get signatures. No impressed with his services at all!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

Dr. Crichton does not believe in testing and usually diagnosis ailments as stress related or age related which is why I left.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015