Ratings for Dr. Thomas Crichton

Has been my Dr for a long time. Very helpful and understanding. Set me for many tests over the years to have cancer screening and different things done.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Dr.Crichton has been my family physician for many years, he is funny and kind and he is open to my suggestions to assure my mind is at ease, he is not a pill pusher and I feel like he encourages living a healthy active lifestyle. His entire staff is wonderful, if your appointment is at 10am, you are seen at 10am! I will be lost when he retires

flag | Submitted February 27, 2016

he is very kind and always understanding with me and my children

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

Not a caring doctor. You feel like you are wasting his time. Beside, after years with one issue, he told me to see a naturopath. Another doctor cured me at the first visit. I will see the nurse practitioner from now on.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

The coldest doctor I have ever come across. He missed cancer in a family friend and he has awful bedside manner. A doctor stuck in his ways who is putting people's lives at risk.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2015

As a health care professional, I am not impressed with a DR who refuses to sign medical forms for his patients because he says that other medical professionals should do it. This puts his patients and ours in difficulty and causes hardship and delays in care, because now they have to go to a walk in clinic to get signatures. No impressed with his services at all!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

Dr. Crichton does not believe in testing and usually diagnosis ailments as stress related or age related which is why I left.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Crichton since I moved to Sudbury, However I am always the one to break the ice....he is always open to my suggestions and needs , i have no further comments

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

I've been a patient of Dr.Crichton's for over 20 years. I am very pleased with the service I get from him and from the office staff..each time. I find that I am treated as a person and he takes the time to hear my questions/concerns. He is always friendly even on days where is evidently tired...but who knows what else he is dealing with. He is compassionate and ultimately he wants us to be well. My children (now adult and teen) have built a relationship with him as well - which is very important as they can approach him for thier own concerns/questions now. Dr. Crichton has made referrals to Specialists for me as well and was able to have a more intensive look at my issues and received the care needed to address them. Keep up the great work Dr. Crichton.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2011

Dr. Crichton has saved me with early detection from serious cancerous desease whic would have certainly been to far gone for cure.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2011