Ratings for Dr. James M. Hageman

Dr. Hageman has been a Godsend to my family. He is always eager to listen and equally willing to help in a meaningful way. My child's life is better for having Dr. Hageman as her psychiatrist.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

Dr. Hageman is wonderful! I've been taking my 7 year old son to see him for about 6 months. We felt comfortable with him immediately. He is always on time - never had to wait more than 5 minutes. He's quick but extremely thorough - never makes us feel rushed and always takes the time to answer all of our questions. His knowledge is mind boggling. It seems like he knows everything about his field and clearly keeps up to date with all of the latest news as well. His rapport with children and their parents is awesome. He's very laid back and friendly. The best part - he really listens! He is sensative to the struggle that parents face when starting, changing, or keeping their children on medication and is realistic about challenges and solutions. He asks questions and thoroughly explains everything in laymans terms. He's conservative with treatments and respects parents feelings. We are so happy with Dr. Hageman - I could not have asked for a better doctor!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2009

Dr. James M. Hageman's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 77550 (Grad. 1984)