Ratings for Dr. Judy Forgason

Judy Forgason is a very dangerous doctor. An otherwise well-balanced person, I sought her treatment for some moderate anxiety and insomnia related to a stressful work situation. She prescribed me Ambien and Ativan, then Klonipin, then Valium, along with multiple SSRI's and other meds. When I finally realized that her treatment had caused me more problems than the issues she treated me for, I told her I wanted off the benzos and she advised me to taper for about 3 weeks. The horror I have experienced over the last several months of withdrawal has been beyond any suffering I thought a human could endure. I now know that I should have tapered for months and that these drugs are indisputably dangerous drugs one can withdraw from. She failed to mention any of this to me during our appointments. I shudder to think about how many other victims have been left in her trails. Doctors like this should not be allowed to practive medicine and I would recommend that everyone stay away.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2009

Dr. Judy Forgason's Credentials

• U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 77225 (Grad. 1982)