Ratings for Dr. Michael L. Brown

After struggling with clinical depression and general anxiety disorder from the age of 15, trying different approaches and medications to no avail...Dr. Brown has been awesome! Extremely knowledgable and takes the time to explain how certain certain chemicals, either in your brain or in certain medications, interact with each other. And that's awesome!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

Office rescheduled appointment without asking, recorded message gave my appointment time as 15 min before actual appointment, they gave me forms that listed many rules to ensure you don't cancel without notice, they can cancel at last minute, but they don't promise respect for you and didn't show any interest in me except to make sure they got paid. Office was elegant, doctor exceptional well dressed, but indifferent to me or my condition. He openly showed contempt for me and made me feel like he wanted to put a seat cover on chair before I sat down. Preys on young and elderly who pay and keep mouth shut regardless of whether they are helped. Very poor doctor that I wish I had never met.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

I thought I was doomed as a human being diagnosed with bipolar disease. I have seen several psychiatrists in the past, but Dr. Brown has given me hope with his knowledge of the disease and the medication he prescribes for it. I know if I crash, he will be there for me.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2012

Listens attentively to my concerns, elicits my opinion on approaches to problems but then reviews them with me to help me be more effective in handling situations.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2009

Dr. Michael L. Brown's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1989)

Affinity Insurance Services