Ratings for Dr. Raul Isern

The receptionist is horrible. Getting a refund for overpaying, well lets say it's been maybe 5 months and my next step is to call the bbb. The dr is nice , but the 4hr+ wait is not worth it.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2010

If you're bringing a young child here, make sure you bring plenty to keep them entertained and bring a snack as well, or better yet, better pack a lunch for both of you. Dr. is okay, but the staff is different everytime I go there. I have waited anywhere from an hour to 3+ hours to see the doctor. He does have some toys once you get back into a room, but most are quite dirty(getting into a room does not in anyway mean you are about to see the doctor). I liked the doctor, but very much disliked waiting an hour just to find out he had not even left his house yet, and there were people ahead of me. This was stressful for me, let alone my little son who has problems being patient!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2008

Dr. Raul Isern's Credentials

• Inst Sup De Cien Med De La Habana, La Habana, Cuba (Grad. 1944)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Beaumont, TX