Ratings for Dr. Inna Kogan

Dr. Kogan has treated my family for over 10 years. She is very experienced, talented and caring specialist. Two thumbs up!!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Kogan for several years and am pleased with her care. She is a very experienced lady who also has a great client-centered approach to care.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

I have been to Dr Kogan for several years. I sought help for 6 yrs and when at my darkest time was given her name. She met me one time to consult and one week later I saw her again. She gave me meds and I am functioning well. She tells you like it is. If you don't want to listen to what is best for you and do what you want anyway, don't waste your time. Her advice has helped me in several areas of my life.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2014

Dr. Kogan is very knowledgeable and caring specialist. She always takes extra time to address my concerns unlike other doctors I have seen in the past. Her stuff is very friendly and helpful. I very highly recommend Dr. Kogan

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014

This Dr is very rude and likes to argue with patients instead of helping them. Be aware that even with an appointment.....you still have to wait for over an hour to be seen.This Dr has no moral values....please do not see, no matter how desperate you are. She will make more damage.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2013

SO UNPROFESSIONAL. RUDE. CONDESCENDING. HOUR LONG WAIT. RUDE STAFF. WORST THERAPIST.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2012

Dr. Kogan is a top-rated psychiatrist nationally with multiple awards. She spends extra times with her patients especially if needed. She works well one-on-one or does family therapy. Her knowledge of diagnosis and psycho-pharmachology is superior. I drive 60 miles just for my check-ups. I wouldn't change doctors

flag | Submitted March 15, 2010

Dr. Inna Kogan's Credentials

• Latvian Med Academy, Riga, Latvia (Fn: 594-01) (Grad. 1964)

MSP/BC Med