Ratings for Dr. Andrew Brylowski

MY NAME IS SANDRA AND I WAS A PATIENT OF DR. BRYLOWSKI FOR A NUMBER OF YEARS. HE HELPED ME A LOT. I FOUND HIS COGNITIVE THERAPY VERY HELPFUL AND STABILIZING TO MY DISORDER. I CANNOT SAY ENOUGH GOOD ABOUT THIS MAN. HE WAS KIND TO ME AND HELPED ME OVERCOME A GREAT DARKNESS IN MY LIFE.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

I had met him once in January, 2015. He is a lier and had written the reports as the insurer wanted. He had seen I could not tolerate some environments like warm temperature, but he ignored what he had seen. His staff and he had met me 4 times, but he wrote he and his staff had met me twice. He lied or made errors more than 100 times in his report. He did not meet me in January, 2016 and wrote another report that his previous diagnosis was correct because I was not recovered. But this was not true. I had the moments that my condition was worsening because the insurer took the medication and the therapies. But I am recovaering after getting free mefications through manufacturer and therapies through DARS. Medical experts more than 30 including Dr.Jaye Crowder and Dr. Christine Johnson are my witnesses. He is a worst doctor who I have ever seen. Social Security confirmed that I am a disabled person since February, 2014. If he did not lie, if the insurer gave me the treatments and medication as my doctors had ordered, I might have less symptoms or less disabled person than now. I would recommend you that you should record if you have to see him. Do not expect he is an honest doctor. Go to see him with witness, use video camera or recording machine. If English is your second language, do not expect you can use a translator. I went to see him with a transkator, but I could not get help from the translator, though my English was worse than now because of the brain injury. Remember he is a liar and will write a report as the insurer wants. Do not expect the common sense as a doctor.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

The man is very rude just says what the insurance company pays him to gets facts wrong and tells out and out lies on his reports have seen him 4 times and he has lied on every report.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

THE MAN IS A LIAR NOTHING MORE SHAM CHARLATAN HE TELLS INSURANCE COMPANIES TOTAL LIES!!!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

I met with Dr. Brylowski for several years. He treated me for depression/anxiety. He helped me a lot. I was recently divorced with 2 small children. I was in my mid 30's and not only did I feel like I had nothing on the ball I knew I had nothing on the ball. In a very short time after being treated by Dr. Brylowski I went back to school, worked part-time before starting my own business. My therapy with Dr. Brylowski was in fact very successful on many levels. He was genuinely concerned and compassionate toward me. There was never and issue about money and frankly many times I was slow to pay. I know my case was challenging and needed specialized treatment. I wasn't there to file a claim or have any expectations of any monetary gain. I needed help putting my life together. I can say in all honesty that Dr. Brylowski help me meet my goals and frankly far exceeded all my hopes of improving the quality of my life. I am better prepared and healthier in my everyday life.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

Very rude did what insurance company needed him to say ! Wrote facts that were not about me! dOESNT CARE ABOUT YOU ONLY THE MONEY! SAID ITS VERY EASY AND WORKERS COMP PAYS GREAT TO THE CHIROPRACTOR .Stay away if you can worst Dr I ever had!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2014

My husband was required to see Dr. Brylowski for a required medical exam for workers comp. Just like all the other comp doctors paid by insurance companies, he wrote a negative review on my husband. We confronted him during the appointment to let him know his visit was a waste of time because we knew how he would write the report. The visit went rather well and for a moment we actually got our hopes up a little. We should have known better. These doctors will ALWAYS side with the hand that is paying them. The office where we had to see him was old and nasty. The questionnaire my husband had to fill out was nearly 1000 questions long and ridiculous.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2013

flag | Submitted September 3, 2012

I am a nurse and took orders from him over the phone. He was very nice, helpful and even gave me a personal call back number so that I did not have to call his office. Very nice guy.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2011

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

Dr. Andrew Brylowski's Credentials

• U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 77225 (Grad. 1987)