Ratings for Dr. Nestor H. Praderio

Dr. Praderio has been treating my fathers Alzheimer's for five years We love him! Very patient and kind. Very committed to the whole family and serving the geriatric community.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

Been going to Dr. Praderio for 9 years with great results.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

Excellent doctor. Compassionate and caring.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2014

We have to travel a distance to get to the office but we enjoy the scenery. Love the water! The office is our taste in decor. Nautical. Relaxing. Everyone is friendly and helpful. My husband is the patient but I am allowed to be part of the healing process. For that I am appreciative. I felt a kinship toward Dr. Praderio the first time I met him. He has many good qualities that I admire. Most of all, I trust him. It's a comfort to me to know he is only a phone call away should a problem arise as I strive to care for my husband to the best of my ability. Yes, if anyone is searching for a caring doctor, give Dr. Praderio a try! Thank You, J. R.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2014

Staff: I have always received courteous and timely help for scheduling and medication information. I sense that the staff knows my husband and me by name. As I am our communicator, they are willing to give me assistance and information as they are able. I really appreciate this office. Doctor Praderio has taken a great interest in my husband's conditon and person. He listens, encourages, and directs clearly. My husband is comfortable going in for the appointments and comes out with nuggets of information which encourage. We both appreciate these appointments greatly.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2012

Dr. Nestor H. Praderio's Credentials

• Univ Nac De La Plata, Fac De Cien Med, La Plata, Argentina (Grad. 1973)