Ratings for Dr. Dell Braunsdorf

Dr. Braunsdork reviewed my claim to United Behavioral Health for residential treatment of my daughter. She deemed my daughter's condition to be inadequate to require residential treatment. My daughter has 8 diagnosis codes. EIGHT. The denial seems absurd to to me.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

This is a female not a male psychiatrist if you want to call her that. She put me on RR Disability (which I needed at the time) and then I messed up at a drug treatment facility and so then I became a problem to her and she fired me. Can you believe that. A psychitrist firing a mental patient for being mental and on top of that firing me when i needed her the most. She wouldnt even talk to me. All she did was give me a referral to another Dr. I guess all she wanted was patients that were not a problem. Just took meds, make appointments on time and didnt bother her. I think it goes against everything Doctors are sworn to do for their patients. If I was grading her due to my knowledge of her firing other patients I would give her a D-.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2010