Ratings for Dr. Daniel R. Garza

Do yourself a favor and ignore the other review. Dr. Garza is without a doubt the most compassionate, intelligent and available psychiatrist I have ever been to. He is a truly good person and you will feel comfortable talking to him and coming to a treatment plan you can feel good about.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013

Dr. Garza never answers his phone, EVER!!!It is impossible to get a hold of him and he is not prompt to return phone calls.He wrote me a prescription for a drug that they dont even make!!! CVS told me I needed a different dosage.So, I called the Doctor and he said to stop by the next day after work and he would write me a new prescription. So I threw the old one away...little did I know that he needed that prescription to write a new one. So... he sent me on a wild goose chase to find itand stop by the next day. again!!!!I'm too busy for his lazy work ethic. He did not properly medicate me and I suffered from his mistake. Don't go to him!

Submitted September 30, 2010

Dr. Daniel R. Garza's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio, San Antonio Tx 78284 (Grad. 1997)

HealthFirst