Ratings for Dr. Robert K. Cohen

very good doctorand very nice person! He is very busy! I had 3 cryosurgeries on my left foot and one on my rt. foot I would recommend Dr. Robert Cohen to anyone and his staff is very nice!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

I just visited Dr.Robert K. Cohen's office today the two receptionist were very polite and patient and Dr cohen was very knowledgeable to me I was very comfortable in his office.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

I went to Dr. Cohen about getting a HyProCure implant because my former podiatrist is not certified in this, and he does not do them. Dr. Cohen is very knowledgeable and impressive. He told me I have significant arthritis in my left foot, which I was never told before, and also that my old subtalar MBA implant was malfunctioning. My former podiatrist did not even read the x-rays right. I am not even sure he looked at them or took the time to do so, but just said they were fine! I actually plan to switch to Dr. Cohen permanently. He just did my HyProCure surgery and did a fabulous job. Very kind, compassionate and attentive and extremely down-to-earth, as well as knowledgeable! I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

He's very helpful and caring. I had two surgeries through him and am very pleased with the quality of care and results. He also has a lovely receptionist.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2007

Dr. Robert K. Cohen's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Paoli, PA