Ratings for Dr. Robert E. Schwartz

Dr. Schwartz is now in Las Cruces, NM. He is very knowledgeable and explains in detail what is going to take place with total shoulder replacement surgery and gave my wife and I the confidence to proceed with her surgery. We feel very comfortable in recommending Dr. Schwartz for anyone in need of orthopedic surgery. Excellent communication with the patient! Looks you in the eye when explaining which is sometimes a rarity!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

Dr Schwartz was very knowledgeable in my form of surgery. He explained everything that was going to be done prior to surgery and put me and my family at ease. I don't really have any complaints about Dr. Schwartz other than he was usually late to see his patients and we were forced to wait around for him for hours sometimes. His staff usually misplaced paperwork or did not have a clue on how to fill out certain paperwork. Thankfully there was one staff member named Omar that knew what he was doing most of time and took care of things. Overall I would recommend Dr. Schwartz for any Orthopedic surgery in spite of the occasional long waits and cancellations.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2009

This surgeon is extremely well educated in Orthopedic procedures. He replaced my left hip, using the anterior aproach. I have complete confidence in this man, and would recommend his services to anyone needing orthopedic surgery.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2007

Dr. Robert E. Schwartz's Credentials

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University (Grad. 1979)

Commercial Insurance Company