Ratings for Dr. Paula A. Rothman

Horrible experience. I was the only person in the waiting room and I waited over an hour. She was very rude and unprofessional. She even went so far as to tell me that I wasn't going to be successful at my sales job even though I told her that I have had the same job for 10 years. Needless to say I never went back.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012

I was so unhappy after leaving her office (in 2005) She basically told me that I did not have a chance conceiving and I should do some expensive test and isolated my husbands sperm, etc. I went to another doctor that put me on glucophage and I had my first baby in 2007 and I am now pregnant again. I would not recommend her at all. She is very COLD and seems uncaring.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2008

We went this doctor for a preventive check and for help on pregancy. The doctor had a very quick and simple check and had no information on the strategy to get pregancy, just said, see me in 6 months if you couldn't get pregancy, but asked my wife to do some other tests. My wife was refered to a higher pay rate facility which is not in our core-network (in fact we asked the accountant that if Ins covered in full, she said yes). Then we got a bill and they don't take any of responsibility for their mistaken refering. This clinic won't care the best interest of the patients and the staff was rude during the conversation regarding to the bill.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2008

I should have read these comments before I saw Dr Rothman. I am wondering why is she so cold to some of her patients. My experience with her is that she got angry at me, left me in the office and did not come back. I had pain in my side and did not know what to do. Someone had recommend her to me. I wnet back to see her to follow up. I see her assistant now. The assistant is okay. Dr Rothman is about the 4th GYN I have seen in the 3 years I have been in GA . She is the worst but the others are not much better. Since moving to GA I have spoken to other women about their GYn and most don't have a good relationships with the doctor. These womenI spoke to told me they see the Doctors assistant, nurse practioner.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2008

TAKE NOTE THAT ALL THE GOOD REVIEWS ARE THE SAME DAY OR A DAY APART..... DON"T LET THEM FOOL YOU. Read some of the other sites as well and you will see that there are plenty of bad comments. Wait time over 1 hour then she came in spent more time taking about the dog she in the office then my health concerns. I was told that the dog was a rescue and would only be there for the day. I watched this dog as I was checking out and it was going in and out of the patient rooms. What kind of clean doctor would allow a dog in patient rooms where she is doing procedures. Not so clean if you ask me. When talking about menopause with her all she said is we will take blood then have you come back in a week. Would not even address the main issue for my visit said I would have to come back and pay another copay. Tell me thats not all about money. I have never gone to a doctor that doesn't even address the main issues.. I'll take my blood work and go to someone that will give me answers.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2008

Her staff is wonderful!!! She always makes me feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2008

I have been seeing Dr. Rothman for years. She is one of the few doctors that takes the time to listen and discuss all the options. I respect her opinion and have referred family and friends.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2008

I have been seeing Dr. Rothman for about 5 yrs and wouldn't change gyno's for the world! I have recommended her to all of my friends and colleagues. I've never waited for more than 10 minutes. Her staff is efficient and knowledgeable. Every time my insurance changes, I make sure that she's under that plan. She absolutely knows what she's talking about and recommends solutions that fit my lifestyle. She also knows of the latest medical issues and discusses them with you. During the exams, she does an excellent job of distracting you from what you are going through, and is gentle and fast! She takes a "no nonesense" approach that is appreciated by me. I'm 40 and have seen tons of gyno's but she is the best I've ever known. Fast, efficient, knowledgeable and a great doctor!!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2008

I have known Dr. Rothman for over a year now. And, my sister went to her for reproductive help six years ago. Both she and I have found her to be very helpful, genuine and caring. She has a very caring heart and jumps through hoops to help her patients. She has a small staff who knows their stuff, and you don't have to go through all the red tape that you often have to deal with in larger offices. I also like that she is GYN only and I don't have to wait for all the OB patients to be seen. I'd recommend Dr. Rothman to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2008

I have recommended Paula to everyone that I know. I love her style. She is extremely educated and has a great way about her. I hate that she doesn't deliver anymore because I wanted her to be the one to deliver my children. Love her and love her staff.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2008

Dr. Paula A. Rothman's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

• BCBS Illinois