Ratings for Dr. Stephen K. Morrison

I've been to a few dentists over the years. He's one of the best. Perhaps he likes me personally. Not sure why people have had so much trouble with his practice. He recently completed a serious partial for me, 3 crowns with a bridge. It came out better than I expected. He was very thorough, staff was super kind and I rarely had to wait more than a few minutes to start the work. He was very clear with what I needed, performed the work well, and his prices are reasonable. He also accepted my insurance. I don't have anything bad to say.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

I began seeing Dr Morrison because he accepted our insurance. My second visit with him was because of a pain in my gums. He did a 5 minute exam and said I have food stuck in my gum and it would work it's way out. It was very painful! He also said that because some of my bottom teeth were loose I should have all of my teeth pulled and get dentures . The more I thought about it over the weekend the more I decided this was a terrible idea . My teeth were fine. Why pull them?? While still in pain the following week, I decided to make an appointment with another dentist in the area. After a thorough examination, the dentist found I had periodontal disease which was causing the pain and my teeth to loosen. I was then referred to a periodontist who has been treating me and I am feeling great. And I will not be losing any teeth! Terrible dentist, and no bedside manner whatsoever!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Just horrible... staff is rude, Kim is the worse. Stephan morrison should not be allowed to practice.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

Worse experience of my life. He did work on my mouth without my permission. Look at the other reviews. This man should not be allowed to practice anymore. Please do not use his dentist.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

I have gone to him since he bought my dentist's practice many years ago. Have always had excellent care by both his staff and him. Can always get in same day when in pain .

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

I have had a crown with gum surgery and two cleanings through Dr. Morrison's office. Several appointments were required for the crown, but he explained exactly why, and they were all rolled into one price. Dr. Morrison and his staff did good work, at reasonable prices. My kids are going there for a cleaning this week.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Worst dental experience of my life -- a nightmare. Like so many others, I have been to the office multiple times for the same problem, which is only worse. I am leaving his practice with problems and pain I didn't start with. He maxed out my insurance, hurt me, slipped with his drill and clipped other teeth and my lip. Two teeth abscessed AFTER he "fixed" them. I have seen him 10 times regarding ONE tooth and now will likely lose it. I wake up several times a night in pain. I am hurting all day, every day. I can't chew. I originally went to him, despite these reviews, because he accepts my insurance. I stayed because he maxed my insurance and would take payments on the rest of the work he said I needed done. He does not listen. He is condescending. He "fixed" a tooth that was not bothering me. Now it is abscessed and will need a root canal and crown. I am running for my life now, afraid he will actually put me in the hospital with his incompetence. Like others have said, RUN.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2013

Dr Morrison has been my dentist for a long time and never had any problems at all. He and his staff are very friendly and prices are very reasonable.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

Worst dental experience ever! 1 visit to fill 2 cavities and I have been in pain ever since (no pain prior to the visit). Now informed by the office that I may need a root canal in the tooth that was just filled(even after having a full series of x-rays done in his office which should have shown that I needed a root canal to begin with). Poor bedside manner; cannot ask doctor questions about the work he wants to perform; shuts you down and just continues on his way. Only went to this doctor b/c he was the only 1 in the area that accepted my coverage.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011

Went to his office EIGHT TIMES for 1 tooth!!! He still couldn't complete his work. He tried to place a crown 2 times and broke it each time. He asked that I come back a 9th time for the same tooth!! I told him not to reorder the crown becuase I would never be back to his office again. I had the crown done at another office (took one 20 min visit, fit perfect, and was painless!)and now Dr. Morrison is suing me for the crown that he was UNABLE to place in my mouth! Unbelievable. Please do yourself a BIG favor and go somewhere else.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2010