Ratings for Dr. Ateka Zaki

Dr.Ateka Zaki Is One of the Best psychiatry doctor's Great Staff , Short Office Visit's Patience ,Understanding ,Specialized in best medication for your needs..

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Dr. Zaki is one of the best doctors in her field. She takes her time with her patients and gets to know there true needs. She will keep it honest and straight with you but she knows her stuff. She is up to date on the best methods and makes sure to check up on your needs. I would highly recommend her, she has helped me and my family so much.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

don't come here! she is always running late and they don't know how to run a office at ALL. It takes over an hour in the waiting room. sometimes 2 hours. then it takes 15 minutes for the whole session to be over. it's so ridiculous. she also tries to medicate you within like 5 minutes as fast as possible. I don't like her.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

We had 3 appointments with her for my son's mild ADD. She is always running late, up to one hour or more. She answered phone calls during two of my three appointments-one of those was actually from a telemarketer! She barely listens to me and begins to write a prescription as quickly as possible. The entire appt. takes 15 minutes from her desk and back to the front desk. I am NOT exaggerating. Also, she described my child as biracial, as if that had anything to do with his problem. He is 1/4 Middle Eastern, then she went on to question me if he was actually my biological child. All this was in front of him. This was strange and it's really great that my child is so well adjusted or he might have been really upset by her line of questioning. Also, she failed to offer a discount card for my son's meds which could have saved me $150. Too bad I paid for it out of pocket when I could have had the first prescription for free. Look further!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

The doctor is always late, all my follow up appointments have been delayed and I have to wait an hour or more in the office because the doctor hasnt come into the office yet, she answers phone calls from personal things in the middle of appointment, doesnt have general manners, doesnt return phone calls when I asked to speak to the doctor directly. Very unorganized and bad experience

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013

awesome doctor, recommend her to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

I do not see any improvement when seeing Doctor Zaki. My mental health and physical have become worsening. The medication that she gave me causes me unable to walk.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

Do not make an appointment with this doctor. The office staff is vey unorganized and will loose your appointment numerous times. Also after waiting for an appointment for 1-1/2 months they called and said they had to reschedule for a month later. My child's health was not their priority.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2009

Dr. Ateka Zaki's Credentials

• Sind Med Coll, Univ Of Karachi, Karachi, Pakistan (Grad. 1990)