Ratings for Dr. Bhupala R. Kallepalli

I took my 11 year old son to Dr. Kallepalli for ADD testing. All he did was talk to me and he was too busy diagnosing me with a stupid diagnosis and he didn't care about my son at all. He tried to convince me that I have nervous ticks, which I don't. Yes, I was nervous about seeing him and I didn't know what to expect or what was going to happen. He did not talk to my son once and he gripped me out when I asked my son what he thought, telling me that I'm the parent and it's my decision and that my son has no say in it at all. if I'm going to ask my son to take a prescription, then he is going to want to know what it is and why I want him to take it. He was 11 at the time and now he is 12. if my son was 3 or 5, then I wouldn't be concerned about what he thought. He's fixing to start middle school in a couple of weeks. He should have a say in this. If a doctor is going to diagnose someone with something and expect them to take a prescription for it, the least they could do is talk to the person instead of ignoring them and only talking to the mother. I thought he was very rude, disrespectful and unprofessional and he made me mad how he acted!!!!! I refused to fill the prescription or go back for our follow up visit. My son is seeing a counselor and he says that all my son needs is to be rewarded with little things, you do good at school or with homework, you get some candy or gum. After awhile, I won't have to use the rewards and he will still do well. There's no point in drugging my son and labeling him like so many people do!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2014

flag | Submitted August 4, 2008

Dr. Bhupala R. Kallepalli's Credentials

• Guntur Med Coll, Univ Of Hlth Sci, Guntur, Ap, India (Grad. 1981)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.