Ratings for Dr. Paul Preston

The secretary at his office NEVER answers the phones and is always to occupied when you arrive at the office to check you in right away. I personally like Doctor Preston but always have a horrible experience at the office due to all the other staff members. I don't blame him now for choosing to leave his practice but he definitely could of done a better way of letting his patients know.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Dr P. Lives a clean lifestyle. I do not know him personally but I work in the health field so I know him professionally. I went to this site to Look for info about dermatology care. Then I see these comments. Yeah he's full of himself but He does a lot of Heath care advocacy work. He does not get paid for that. He was instrumental in smoke free bylaw in the early 2000 and I thank him for that. I read one comment where a girl was told She was overweight by him? That's because you are! Being overweight is a domino effect for other diseases, amd conditions so there's nothing worse when people who do not try to help themselves run to a dr with symptoms related to their weight, their smoking addiction etc. That would drive me nuts. I couldn't do it . So I don't blame him for getting into the beauty business . Seeing all these people all day who do shit to be healthy . It annoys the hell out of me watching people who for example have gut issues/ acid reflux then eat fried food daily then run to a dr for help . I He is not God so take responsibility for your health.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

No longer at his practice, but nobody told his patients. Thanks, "Doc"! The good news is that since he was usually too busy injecting Botox into rich women's faces to see sick patients anyway, I'm already used to using a walk-in clinic instead of my family doctor.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

This guy doesn't work during the summer. Waiting for results and i find out his office is open one day a week. This guy is about as useful as a crossing guard without a stop sign.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Very happy with the care I`ve been receiving. Despite what others have said, I find him very helpful, listens, orders appropriate tests and referrals. Very satisfied.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

Dr Paul Preston encourages patients in put on their health care needs. H

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

Dr Preston is a HORRIBLE doctor!!! His receptionist never answers the phone. He is arrogant, rude, and impolite. If you are slightly on the heavier side he will immediately tell you to lose weight. This is unprofessional and extremely rude!!!! He doesn't seem to know anything, I'm not even sure he can tell the difference between a belly button and a but hole. DO NOT waste your time with this doctor!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

The other posts summarize him very well. While he preaches that he is about peace and love, he just LOVES to make his money. Fancy clothes, fancy cars and trips are his priority. His wife works for him and lives off him and they are all about glam. He is a family doctor who enjoys more so doing his botox and fillers than giving good care. He will read this post and laugh like he does to all the other posts but as long as he knows that there are many people who see this then I am happy. You can pretend to love your yoga and being centered all you want, Dr Preston, but we all see a very different side of you.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2015

always on holidays. they never answer their phones, once you finally get in there you have to wait over an hour to see him, no recommended

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

Dr. Preston is for from being a doctor you want to have as your only optio. He is an arrogant self-centered egotistical man!! He comes to the office in his $2000.00 suits and nice polished little convertible Porche. He comes into the room quickly gets your information quite often you forget to say it all because he has his hand on the door anxious to get out of there. He prefers the prestige of the cosmetic stuff. My husband has had him for a doctor for years so I thought he would take me on as a patient. He looked at my "application" said I am not taking responsibility for this and he walked out the door. I sat there shocked. I could not believe what he had just. I have been a RN for 30 years and I have never seen such unprofessional conduct from a doctor in my whole career!!! What ever happened to the hypocratic oath he swore to uphold when he became a doctor. He needs to remember where he came from. A little farm in the booney's. He is no better than anyone else

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015