Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey M. Benzick

Dr. B treats my entire family. He is kind, understanding, and lets me play a part in my care. He listens!! No judging. I always feel like a heavy weight has been lifted after I have left his office. I do most of they talking and then we come up with a game plan. I feel like we are a team working on my issues together. I always say that I have nothing to talk about and then ending up using all of my time and then some.. I am so happy to have him as a participant in my family's mental health care.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2016

I changed doctors and now I want to change back. He did not even listen to me.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

THE BEST. WOULDN'T GO ANYWHERE ELSE. EVERY PATIENT IS HIS MOST IMPORTANT PATIENT. HE IS NOT SATISFIED UNTIL YOU ARE SATISFIED.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

Dr. Benzick is best psychiatrist in San Antonio. If you need help, are struggling w/anxiety, depression, ADHD, whatever - stop researching & make your appt. He WILL patiently help you develop your path to health. He cares & is knowledgable & will explain things to you not just in psych. terms, but in neuro terms so you understand what is happening in your body & brain that makes you feel the way you do. It's a unique approach, based on his medical background in neurology. Simply knowing "why" is oddly reassuring. As a patient with ADHD, I have stumbled through the mental health field since childhood, striving not to feel "good" but to simply feel "normal." Ive seen it all - been overprescribed, underprescribed, ignored, lectured, judged. But everything changed with Dr. Benzick. He doesn't take insurance, but pls, don't let that scare you off. He's on time, he returns calls promptly. Your health is worth it, it's priceless. Don't waste more time suffering.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

I was suffering from a condition that caused chronic pain and shortly after having it, I developed serious depression. I had been dealing with it for 4 years. After 6 months under Dr. Benzick's care, I am in remission. I'm most importantly happy for the first time in what has felt like forever! I feel like he has saved my life. His knowledge about medicine is really so commendable! Find the money to make the appointment b/c it's worth it. I went from wanting to be dead to this. It's so awesome.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2012

Dr Benzick has been my Dr for about 2 years and has been very helpful with ALL my issues.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

Dr Benzick is a wonderful dr. He has taken time and has helped my son with his ADD and anxiety issues. He is compassionate, respectful and I believe truly puts his patients first.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2009

After seeing Dr Benzick for more than a year, he is a reliable, knowledgable doctor who WILL help with your mental health.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2008

Dr. Jeffrey M. Benzick's Credentials

• Baylor Coll Of Med, Houston Tx 77030 (Grad. 1996)