Dr. Teresita G. Balderas

Ratings for Dr. Teresita G. Balderas

Harsh, rude, no compassion, discharge notes were incorrect, seems bothered.... time for her to get some treatment for herself.... an extremely poor representation of Mass General Hospital

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

She was punctual. That's pretty much the only good thing I can say about her. Took THREE personal calls on her cell phone during our visit. Spent a lot of time looking up information on drugs in the PDR instead of listening to me. After she settled on a drug, told me that if I took it, it would either help me or make me much worse. Diagnosed me as "borderline bipolar" on the basis of a 10-minute conversation. I was lucky I found a better psychiatrist who gave me a correct diagnosis and actually spent a full hour talking with me and listening to me.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2011

My family member has been seeing Dr. Balderas for 7 years. She's a good doctor. Unfortunately, we always wait between 1 hour and up to 2.5 hours in the waiting room past our scheduled appointment time. But when they finally call us back to see the doctor, she will take time to listen to all of the symptoms and side effects from the medications. Make sure to clear at least 3-4 hours from your day for an appointment if you go see her. Spanish is her first language and she has a very heavy accent in English that is sometimes difficult to understand. But she doesn't mind repeating something if you didn't understand. I would recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

Excessive amount of prescription druging. Does not take into much consideration what the medication does to patient and does not listen to the patient regarding problems with medication.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2008

Dr. Teresita G. Balderas's Credentials

• University Of Houston - College Of Optometry (Grad. 1980)

Workers Comp