Ratings for Dr. Ayse S. Yasar

After working for doctor Yasar she does not care about anything but money and even that's a joke because she will go months without paying her employees some therapist have gone five six months without seeing a dime from her. Her integrity is next to none, she feels like she does not have to follow NRS OR FEDERAL LAWS relating to employees and how they are handled. If she can't follow even those laws just think the medical side of things. Like writing her friends scripts for controlled substances more than usual, taking medications from employees that were prescribed by another doctor but that she needs to cope with her husband's passing. The good thing is Dr.yasar said she is closing her facility . She has a ten year old and still takes him to the bathroom and wipes his butt. This is a mental health professional. I don't know ask yourself, do you want your child being seen by a doctor whom still wipes her own ten year old butt. The list goes on. By far the worst employer whom does not pay her employees, and that includes refusing to give them there breaks that they are owed under federal law. WORST DOCTOR, WORST INTEGRITY, NO MORALS, WITH ZERO ETHICS.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

After seeing her I always feel like I was heard. She takes her time to see patients and always listens to patient. I believe she is excellent, you should see her!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2012

She is a great doctor ! She has a lot of sympathy and is very capable of helping out her patients . She is understanding I would recommend her to everyone !

flag | Submitted March 8, 2012

After years of unsolved problems and seeing lots of doctors for my depression Mrs. Yasar helped me find myself. I am feeling happy and alive again thanks to her!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2012

I felt like she really understood me, she listened to what I said carefully. She was very clear while explaining what would be my next step. She is very helpful and have a positive energy. You will understand what I mean on your first visit!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2011

It was hard to understand her. Didn't feel she really understood what was going on with me....

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011