Ratings for Dr. Mike Leckie

I have had Dr Leckie even before he started his own practice . He used to work with my other family Dr Rochefort. He is amazing caring and down to the point. I don't know what I will do when he retires as the new doctors are totaly just in it for The$$ Thank you Mike for all the years of hard word and being such a caring man

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

I've seen Dr. Leckie quite a few times in North Bay, not having a physican and having to go to emerge at the Civic & St Joe's. Due to the nature of the drugs I was taking for my condition, he was more than fair to me...unlike some other doctors. (Names have been witheld to protect the guilty). Leave it at that.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

I used to absolutely love Dr. Leckie. He's helped my family for over 20 years. Lately, he's been incredibly difficult to reach. He seems unwilling to help younger people. Maybe it's time he give up his office to a new doctor.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

One of the most honest person i ever meet in my life he tell it as it is his compassion for this clients is well pass excellence, North Bay is a better place because of him and his hard work he has done in ER and in his practice. I have nothing but the most up most respect for the man .

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

when he is in the ER at the hospital, it's the only time my family and i feel safe enough to go in. isn't that sad? when the hospital and ER is so bad you only go in when a competent doctor is working, even though it is an emergency. otherwise my family and i drive down south for proper care. mike is the only doctor that is knowledgeable and compassionate in that entire hospital for GP ER services. please dont ever retire!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Fantastic doctor, brilliant always listens and has so much compassion. My family has since moved and is no longer on his roster but we all say he is the best doctor we have ever had.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

Dr.Leckie is by far the most amazing person and Doctor in this town. Very Lucky to have him.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

If this profile is for Dr. Michael Leckie, MD, CM, which I think it is. Excellent man. Excellent doctor. I was fortunate to see him at a walk in clinic. THANK YOU. Honest doctor, I feel he offered far more (helpful) information on his perspective of my situation.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Dr Leckie is a great doctor and always helped me out when I seen him at Emerg at the old Civic Hospital & St Joe's years ago. I had one issue that I think is unfair though. I had no doctor at the time, and was on narcotic analgesics. I had a script that was from another doctor that was near out, so I went to the Northgate Clinic and saw Dr. Leckie. Dr. Leckie prescribed me 3 months worth of the stuff. WalMart calls the clinic and tells them I have a prescription for the same drug, BUT, they left out the part where it was almost a month ago. He told the Walmart pharmacy to destroy the script and ban me from the Northgate Medical Clinic for LIFE!!! WTF did I do wrong now Dr. Leckie? This was WalMart's mistake, not mine, or Dr. Leckie. Thought I'd add that part.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

Fantastic doctor. I have been his patient ever since I was a kid and have never had anything but a pleasant experience. He treats you warmly and generally cares. He would ask about my family and how school was going, which I found impressive considering the number of patients he has. His sense of humour makes any visit a pleasant one. His receptionist staff (Caroline and Sherry) are great! They are so friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015